Reach Recruitment are now recruiting for an Administrator to join one of our renowned Financial Service clients in the Manchester area. This company is a growing family, driven by passion to offer excellence in the services they offer.
This company is stacked with homegrown talent and looking to add to it!
The purpose of the Administrator role is to assist the processing team with mortgage and secured loan applications whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy during any data entry tasks.
- Open, log and distribute post accordingly
- Photocopying / Scanning
- Instruct valuations
- Data entry on excel for new and completed applications and gathering MI when required
- Responsible for contacting any relevant third party organisatiosns (mortgage lender / surveyor / solicitor) to chase / discuss any outstanding documentation required
- Communicate with Case Managers and Team Leaders following updates from third parties
- Comply with Terms and Conditions of Employment and all other Company policies
- Other reasonable tasks as required by the business
- Attention to detail
- Computer literate
- Passionate and positive
- Fabulous customer service skills
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as under own initiative
- Ability to work effectively to deadlines
- Ability to absorb and retain information
- Organisational abilities and ability to multi task
What you can expect:
- Salary £21,000
- A fantastic office space with parking, canteen, gym….
- Hybrid work option
- Start 25 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays)
- Additional days holiday for birthday.
- 2 weeks sick pay after 6 months service.
- Eye test vouchers.
Please apply by following the directions on Indeed, alternatively for more information and a full outline of the role, call Reach Recruitment on 01482 235100
Reach Resourcing recruit for Temporary, Temp-to-Perm and Permanent opportunities working on roles in Industrial, Business Support, Manufacturing, Engineering, Construction, Production and Modular sectors throughout the region. If this role is not suitable for you, we would be happy to have an informal discussion regarding any future opportunities.
While we will endeavour to respond to every applicant personally, on occasion this is not always possible, therefore, if you have not heard back from us within 14 days of applying, you have been unsuccessful.