Job title: Affiliate Marketing Manager | Permanent
Salary: up-to £30,000, depending on experience
Are you someone who actively seeks to broaden your skillset and expertise?
Are you also someone who truly loves what you do, and strives to work in an environment where you believe in making a difference?
Reach Resourcing is proud to be working in partnership with our client, a leading full-service performance agency, to find them a customer-orientated superstar.
Life with our client:
Over the last 20 years, our client has grown internationally and partnered with some of the biggest brands in retail, helping them transform their online business, grow their customer base, and make more money from retailing online.
They pride themselves on their retail experience, their business agility, their genuine people, and their proprietary technology. Combining all of these with their performance marketing expertise, and they’re able to craft beautiful campaigns to drive measurable value for their clients.
It is important to our clients’ success that they attract talented, diverse people who want to work with them. They aim to do this by making sure that they recruit fairly, objectively, and that they see the broadest range of people.
Core values that our client lives by:
A glimpse into the role:
The primary role will entail creating and leading affiliate activity for our clients’ clients.
The successful candidate will take the lead on developing and executing the strategy in line with objectives, and with support and guidance from the strategy team. You’ll have previous experience tracking and reporting on performance according to relevant targets and KPIs, investigating and troubleshooting where necessary.
Furthermore, the role will showcase that you regularly communicate with external client(s), cultivating a positive and collaborative working relationship.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for delivering the agreed affiliate workplan and managing affiliate activity in line with client objectives
- Using multiple affiliate platforms independently to ensure accurate delivery and reporting of client performance, troubleshooting issues, and with support identifying solutions
- Analysing issues and opportunities in performance, working with the strategy and product teams to identify and implement recommended solutions.
- Accurate budget management, including commission and spend levels across multiple clients
- Assisting the Senior Account Manager in developing relationships and maintaining strong communication with clients
- Accountable for ensuring all work is completed on time and to a high standard.
- Reporting on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis to monitor KPIs and be able to answer the ‘why’ for performance
- Lead regular client calls to discuss performance and action, and build confident client relationships
- Attending client meetings and take on the role presenting, asking appropriate questions, and contributing to discussions.
- Supporting in deck creating for QBR and client meetings, using a high attention to detail and accuracy data pulling
Client strategy development:
- Working collaboratively with the strategy team to understand changes in the paid media landscape, adopting new features and tactics to improve client performance and meet client goals
Partner management and relationships:
- Liaising with affiliate partners to identify, negotiating, and managing coverage options for our clients with support, including (but not limited to) Awin, Commission Junction and Tradedoubler.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with affiliate partners, through effective and regular communication.
Best Practice development and application:
- Oversee the best practice application of work completed by the affiliate delivery team, holding the team responsible for following recommendations.
- Share knowledge and learnings with wider teams in client and product to ensure strategic knowledge and insights are available for all teams’ benefit
- Embracing and adopting new best practices, ways of working and recommendations made by the strategy team to ensure consistency across the client teams.
- Assist in training and development of fellow colleagues as and where required.
- Embrace training provided to adopt best practices as recommended by the strategy team for their technology products.
- Communicate technology challenges effectively and work collaboratively with strategy and development teams to understand and implement effective solutions
- Holding 1:1s, performance reviews and supporting direct reports as required, working with senior account management and strategists to set personal objectives aligned to business and personal goals.
- Train, inspire and motivate the team to achieve results.
- Support the progression, engagement, and wellbeing of direct reports, cultivating positive working relationships and a collaborative approach to client work.
- Work with Senior Channel Strategists to appraise and identify technical training leads
- Experience in successfully executing affiliate activity in either a client or agency environment
- Effective communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail: careful and thorough gathering complete information
- Strives for quality
- Experience working with FeedManager
- Interest and knowledge in affiliate Best Practices
- Highly analytical
- Strong experience in the MS office suite, particularly Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint.
- Experience in Google Analytics and Adobe
- Working knowledge of SEO, PR, and Outreach, Paid Social, and PPC
- Open to change and able to adapt to new situations
- Can effectively plan work effectively, setting priorities accordingly
- Service orientated – maintaining relationships effectively
- Careful and thorough
Are you the creative individual who we’re looking for? Here’s how to apply for this position:
To apply or find out more about the position of ‘Affiliate Manager’ in Kingston upon Hull, please call James on 01482 235100 or kindly email email@example.com.
Alternatively, please apply directly to this position and we will get back in touch for a confidential chat.
Reach Resourcing recruit for Temporary, Temp-to-Perm, and Permanent opportunities working across Manufacturing & Industrial, Engineering & Technical, Sales & Marketing sectors throughout the region.
Reach Resourcing offer a professional and personal take on recruitment. Our dedicated and experienced consultants work in partnership with candidates & clients to ensure the best possible productivity.
If this role is not suitable for you, we would be happy to have an informal discussion regarding any future opportunities.
While we will endeavour to respond to every applicant personally, on occasion this is not always possible, therefore, if you have not heard back from us within 14 days of applying, you have been unsuccessful.