Job title: Area Sales Director | Job type: Permanent Location: Remote/ Glasgow
Salary: £50K basic + commission (£68K OTE), and company car
Are you passionate about sales, but want something more exciting - without losing your current bonus pipeline?
How about a guaranteed £2,000 bonus paid across your first two months, to help you get started while you build your client pipeline with our client?
Are you looking to make a role your own, to be creative, and to challenge the norm? Reach Resourcing is proud and excited to be recruiting for an Area Sales Director for our national client.
As one of our clients’ Area Sales Directors, your role will be critical in leading their Field Sales teams in the delivery of revenue growth and client satisfaction across multiple product lines and media portfolios.
Reporting into one of the Regional Sales Directors you will lead, support, and develop a team of 8 Key Account Directors and Account Managers. Their focus is on selling the various products within the portfolio to lapsed, existing, or new businesses across the UK, with a total revenue responsibility of £1.5m.
Our client is on an amazing journey of growth and this key leadership appointment will be a part of their business development family, playing a crucial role in securing future success.
Life with our client - Careers that change the way we connect, click, and communicate.
Every day our clients' news brands - national and regional, in print and online - reach millions of people up and down the country!
They are the UK's largest news publisher, with influential national newsbrands such as the Daily Mirror, Daily Express, Sunday People, Daily Record, and more than 100 distinguished regional titles.
Our clients’ brands have a long heritage of being trusted sources of news and information, with their editorial conviction and high standards of journalism providing audiences with timely information and opinion across multiple platforms.
- Implement the strategy for Field Sales, driving growth and sustained retention to their clients’ customer base
- Use an analytical and data-led approach, and ensure this is applied in key decisions
- Deliver the Field strategy across the area and team consistently along with adoption and use of standard KPI’s
- Demonstrate leadership and effective people management skills, ensuring the sales team under your management are succeeding
- Ensure team development through consistent coaching
Work with Senior Management and Leadership Teams to achieve maximum revenue opportunities and consistency of approach
- Experience in driving and delivering high revenue via a field sales operation
- An excellent commercial thinking, able to identify and maximise revenue opportunities and report performance accurately
- Demonstrable leadership qualities, capable of motivating and managing teams, as well as individuals
- Strong working knowledge of digital, national, and regional media
- A strong communicator, including written, face-to-face, presentation skills and the ability to cascade consistent messages for maximum impact
So, what’s in it for you?
A basic salary of up to £50k with OTE up to £68k plus an uncapped quarterly bonus scheme. Plus, access to a brilliant range of benefits, including:
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Giving back day - an additional day’s leave each year to support a cause close to your heart
- Flexibility - you’ll be primarily remote-working, giving you more flexibility to balance home and life. Our client will support you with your home set-up, and you’ll be able to claim expenses for any trips to our office ‘hubs’ or client meetings
- Defined progression pathway
- Contributory pension scheme of up-to 6% matched
- Free wellbeing apps and coaching support
- Simply Health Care Scheme
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Well-being support
- Technology scheme
- Lots of high street discounts!
Our client, Reach plc, believes diversity brings benefits for their customers, business, and their people.
Therefore, they are committed to being an inclusive employer and encourage applications from all suitable applicants irrespective of background, circumstances, age, disability, gender identity, ethnicity, religion or belief and sexual orientation.
Intrigued to learn more? Here's how to apply:
Do you seek to join a vibrant, hard-working, and diverse team where you can truly flourish?
To apply or find out more about the position of ‘Area Sales Director in Glasgow’, please call Amy on 01482 235100 or kindly email email@example.com.
We can't wait to hear from you to discuss your career advancement.
Alternatively, please apply directly to this position and we will get back in touch for a confidential chat.
About Reach Resourcing:
Reach Resourcing recruit for Temporary, Temp-to-Perm, and Permanent opportunities working across Manufacturing & Industrial, Engineering & Technical, Sales & Marketing sectors throughout the region.
Reach Resourcing offers a professional and personal take on recruitment. Our dedicated and experienced consultants work in partnership with candidates & clients to ensure the best possible productivity.
If this role is not suitable for you, we would be happy to have an informal discussion regarding any future opportunities.
While we will endeavor to respond to every applicant personally, on occasion this is not always possible, therefore, if you have not heard back from us within 14 days of applying, you have been unsuccessful.