Bid Coordinator and Sales Support – Brandesburton- £35,000
How does a role with one of the UK’s leading offsite construction specialists boasting 70 years experience in their industry, working at their state of the art facility in Brandesburton sound. Alongside this our client offers an excellent employee development scheme and a range of other benefits including an auto-enrolment pension scheme and incentive schemes.
The purpose of your role as Bid Coordinator and Sales Support would be to manage the Rental Division’s tender, bid and quotation processes in support of the work winning process. Ensure the business is registered on all relevant frameworks and databases and that all potential opportunities are captured and recorded, and to provide administrative support to the sales team and divisional director as appropriate.
Desirable Experience, Qualifications and Training
- Experience of managing the complete tender submission process
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- In depth knowledge of the requirements of tender and bid process
- Knowledge of construction, education and healthcare procurement processes
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintain up-to date records to support rental sales activities
- Liaise with the sales team to ensure the division’s CRM system is up to date and correct, provide weekly pipeline updates to the Divisional Director
- Create and upkeep Sample Answers Library
- Maintain CV Library & Organogram for Business and Rental division
- Photograph Library (in-line with Marketing dept)
- Record References & Commendations/Testimonials
- Register the Company on all relevant databases and e-portals relevant to targeted opportunities supplied by BDA team (individual contracts and Frameworks)
- Register for works relevant to the Company’s targeted opportunities (individual contracts and Frameworks) that are sent by others, and send to BDAs to log
- Point of contact for all sales team for aiding with their bids/presentations to clients
- Prepare and complete responses for Supplier Questionnaires (to become a supplier on Clients’ portals, and post bid submissions for accounts purposes)
- Prepare and complete responses to PQQs
- Assist Marketing prepare bespoke promotional literature for added value
- Download and disseminate tender/bid documentation in accordance with Divisional Director/Sales Team requirements
- Assess client requirements, prepare responsibilities, and collate all necessary information to support bid preparation
- Organise Tender ‘kick off’ meetings with relevant team members, to go through documentation and ensure timely responses received from team for all deliverables and upload to portal/email to clients
- Managing timelines and ensuring all on track and checking drafts (spellchecks, branding checks etc) for upload
- Prepare & Submit Tender Return Documentation in accordance with Company Branding
- Assist marketing with templates for all documentation in order to maintain brand consistency
- Assist team with preparation for Presentations to Customers & Clients
- Keep an up-to-date copy of all Insurances (send to clients upon request) and update all the portals
- Accreditations and Accounts (send to clients upon request) and update all the portals
- Ensure all administrative duties are carried out in-line with the Divisional Director’s requirements
- Other adhoc sales team support as appropriate to the needs of the business
Apply for this position
To apply or find out more about the position of ‘Bid Coordinator and Sales Support’, please call James on 01482 235100 or kindly email email@example.com.
We can't wait to hear from you!
Alternatively, please apply directly to this position and we will get back in touch for a confidential chat.
Reach Recruitment recruit for Temporary, Temp-to-Perm, and Permanent opportunities working across Manufacturing & Industrial, Engineering & Technical, Sales & Marketing sectors throughout the region.
Reach Recruitment offer a professional and personal take on recruitment. Our dedicated and experienced consultants work in partnership with candidates & clients to ensure the best possible productivity.
If this role is not suitable for you, we would be happy to have an informal discussion regarding any future opportunities.
While we will endeavour to respond to every applicant personally, on occasion this is not always possible, therefore, if you have not heard back from us within 14 days of applying, you have been unsuccessful.