– Hull – up to £40k
If you’re passionate about brands and skilled in the marketing arena our client has a great opportunity for you to join them in the position of Brand Manager. Where you will be managing all aspects of the brand and product portfolio including NPD, promotions, recommendation strategies and product profitability.
- Manage the strategic development, creation and execution of our client’s animal product offering
- Manage the development and delivery of NPD and EPD projects in line with stage and gate process
- Analysis of market research and market data through to insight generation and the identification of new opportunities for all managed brands
- Working directly with creative & media partners to ensure excellence in implementation and execution
- Working directly with the sales team to ensure visibility in store through promotions and POS.
- Work alongside the marketing team to develop recommendation strategies to ensure the sustainable success of the portfolio.
- Attending trade and consumer events
- Manage the brand(s) marketing budget to ensure that all projects run on cost and the profitability of the product range.
Qualifications/Knowledge & Skills:
- Ability to work collaboratively and build strong relationships quickly with both internal and external stakeholders
- Strong written skills with excellent attention to detail
- Strong commercial and analytical skills with P&L understanding
- Ability to prioritise and identify important areas, using judgement and instinct
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent), preferably in a marketing or business field
- Experience within FMCG brand marketing and exposure to design and brand planning
- Management experience
Apply for this position
To apply or find out more about the position of ‘Brand Manager, please call James 01482 235100 or kindly email email@example.com.
We can't wait to hear from you!
Alternatively, please apply directly to this position and we will get back in touch for a confidential chat.
Reach Recruitment recruit for Temporary, Temp-to-Perm, and Permanent opportunities working across Manufacturing & Industrial, Engineering & Technical, Sales & Marketing sectors throughout the region.
Reach Recruitment offer a professional and personal take on recruitment. Our dedicated and experienced consultants work in partnership with candidates & clients to ensure the best possible productivity.
If this role is not suitable for you, we would be happy to have an informal discussion regarding any future opportunities.
While we will endeavour to respond to every applicant personally, on occasion this is not always possible, therefore, if you have not heard back from us within 14 days of applying, you have been unsuccessful.