Job Title: Business Development Advisor | Location: Brandesburton | Salary: £18,000 (+ £5K-10K uncapped earnings)
Reach Resourcing is overjoyed to be recruiting on behalf of our client, for a full-time Business Development Advisor.
The successful candidate will be based at our clients’ headquarters in Brandesburton, East Yorkshire, therefore own means of travel is essential.
For this role, we are looking for someone who puts customer care at the forefront of everything they do, but who also thinks instinctively with sales, is administratively savvy and has experience using both CRM software and the Office suite.
Life with our client:
Our client is one of the UK’s leading modular building and offsite construction specialists, delivering exceptional service, innovative products, and outstanding build quality every time.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly successful and expanding market leader, and to work in the fast-paced offsite sector which is transforming UK construction!
The role of ‘Business Development Advisor’ is to support their business development managers. The internal role will entail you to generate enquiries using targeted telemarketing campaigns for offsite construction solutions, across a range of strategic sectors.
The successful candidate will also be responsible for updating customer databases, processing sales leads, and handling incoming calls and enquiries, professionally and efficiently.
General knowledge of the modular buildings sector would be advantageous but not essential.
- Full-Time Office-based enquiry generation for General Modular Sale business.
- Action Business Development by proactive telemarketing against growth plans
- To ensure the customer database is continually updated and focused BDA campaigns are conducted with the objectives of securing increased year on year profitable business
- Process any leads or enquiries in terms of adding them to the company database and/or contacting them to ascertain suitability for us to do business with
Experience, Qualifications & Training:
- Previous experience in a telesales environment
- GCSE Maths & English minimum
- IT literacy of Microsoft suite of packages including, Word, Outlook, Excel,
- Knowledge of Contact Relationship Management software desirable (CRM)
- General product knowledge of modular & relocatable buildings is desirable
- Completion of specific Telemarketing Campaigns as directed
- To make a minimum of 800 calls per month maintaining a 1.5% success rate
- Undertake e-mailing of brochures and marketing materials
- Assistance with pro-active calling prospects from on-line tender sites
- Assisting with the professional handling of incoming enquiries, including the routing of enquiries
- Always maintain a professional attitude when speaking to prospects and colleagues
- Actively follow formal processes put into place as part of ISO9001
- Attend meetings as and when necessary
If you’re enthusiastic about sales and are looking to take that next step in your career, then we would be thrilled to discuss the role further.
To apply or find out more about the position of ‘Business Development Advisor’ in Brandesburton, you can call Amy on 01482 235100 or kindly email email@example.com.
Alternatively, please apply directly to this position.
Reach Resourcing recruit for Temporary, Temp-to-Perm and Permanent opportunities working across Manufacturing & Industrial, Engineering & Technical, Sales & Marketing sectors throughout the region.
If this role is not suitable for you, we would be happy to have an informal discussion regarding any future opportunities.