About our client:
Growing from humble beginnings in 2004 with just a team of two, our client now has a team of over 20 talented individuals.
Specialists in their niche field, our client supplies the automotive industry with advanced website design and digital marketing solutions – making websites unique online showrooms for trusted partners.
Working with manufacturers, franchises and independent dealerships across the UK, their focus is to deliver outstanding customer service and professional expertise with a personal touch, always.
Working with our client will reward you with a benefits package that includes a company pension scheme, well-being packages and social and charity events.
- You will focus on developing our client's 5-year growth strategy.
- Maintaining positive relationships with their prospects.
- Identify and build new potential relationships with prospects.
- A passion for technology, websites, social media, SEO etc. is essential
- Completion of all required documentation to facilitate the end-to-end sales process
Main duties and areas of responsibility, but not limited to:
- Prospect Management: Manage day-to-day interactions with prospects; generate and win new customers; Using your sales skills to secure appointments; Manage and build a pipeline of potential clients.
- Business Development: Develop and maintain contact with decision-makers at key prospects; participate and lead aspects of the proposal process; Create structured recommendations and pricing proposals; Deliver online presentations and demonstrations to multiple audience participants through Webinars etc; Arrange and conduct audits with prospects.
- New Business: Out-reach through direct mail, telephone, and emails
- Work to KPI’s and set targets in order to achieve bonus
- Completion of Onboarding documentation for each sale achieved
- Deliver exceptional standards of customer service upholding our company values
The ideal candidate:
- Have a track record in winning and securing new business campaigns
- Strong negotiating skills
- Pipeline generation and new business-focused
- Resilient & have a real desire to succeed
- Target / Results driven
- A can-do attitude; self-motivated and disciplined
- Business acumen
What’s in it for you?
- A salary of £23,000 (On target earnings of £35,000)
- Company pension
- Social and charity events
- Benefits & well-being packages
- Encouraged career progression
If you’re enthusiastic about business development, maintaining relationships and digital marketing, please get in touch - to apply or find out more about the position of ‘Business Development Executive’ in Selby, you can call Amy on 01482 235100 or kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, please apply directly to this position.
Reach Resourcing recruit for Temporary, Temp-to-Perm and Permanent opportunities working across Manufacturing & Industrial, Engineering & Technical, Sales & Marketing sectors throughout the region.
If this role is not suitable for you, we would be happy to have an informal discussion regarding any future opportunities.