Reach Resourcing are delighted to be currently looking for experienced Class 1 Drivers for our reputable client, who are based in Hull.
About the role:
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced driver to join a thriving business at a time of growth, for an employer that truly invests in its people. The ideal candidate will be able to provide great customer service and deal with the deliveries in a timely manner. Multi-drop experience is also required.
The successful applicant would ideally possess and be able to:
- Follow instructions in line with comprehensive company procedures and within strict industry guidelines
- Have the ability to work unsupervised with a high level of self-motivation
- Keep your vehicle in good condition
- Ensuring your digital hand-held device records all circle checks and deliveries
- Provide excellent customer service, at all times
Candidates will also have:
- CAT C+E License (Class One)
- No more than 6 points ( no CD,CR,DD,DR,IN10 Endorsements)
- Valid Tacho Card
What's in it for you?
- The pay rate is £13.50 per hour
- Reach Resourcing's Dragon Perks benefits, which entails discounts and cashback from over 2,000 retailers and restaurants.
To apply, please follow the directions on the website. Alternatively, for more information and a full outline of the role, please kindly call Reach Resourcing on 01482 235100 and ask for Scott.
Reach Resourcing recruit for Temporary, Temp-to-Perm and Permanent opportunities working in blue-collar roles in Industrial, Driving, Manufacturing, Engineering, Construction, Production and Modular sectors throughout the region. If this role is not suitable for you, we would be happy to have an informal discussion regarding any future opportunities.
While we will endeavour to respond to every applicant personally, on occasion this is not always possible, therefore, if you have not heard back from us within 14 days of applying, you have been unsuccessful.