Reach Resourcing are proud to announce that we are currently recruiting for CNC Press Brake Operatives in the Brandesburton area.
To be successful candidates must be experienced, highly motivated, quality-conscious, hardworking and reliable. Time and attendance are essential for a successful candidate.
Ideal Candidates will be able to:
- Carefully select and load materials onto machinery safely
- Understand and undertake work from CAD / Engineering drawings, in accordance with customer demands
- Perform both quality checks on products by hand/sight, and basic maintenance to machinery
- Work within tight tolerances and acute measurements, with no room for error
The successful candidate will also:
- Fully trained / experience with machinery, and work within all Health & Safety regulations
- Attention to detail is vital, adopting a flexible approach to your work
- Able to meet and exceed production targets, getting work done as fast as you can to a high quality
- Familiar with product quality inspections and able to rectify problems or mistakes easily
- Hard-working, reliable and punctual with a positive attitude towards work
- Have a Driving Licence
Monday to Thursday 6:00 am - 3.30 pm
Pay & benefits:
- From £11.59, depending on experience.
- Worker of the Month incentives
- Other benefits include access to Reach Resourcing's portal with free, online courses
- Dragon Perks discounts for Reach Resourcing's agency workers, enabling discounts and cashback on retailers and restaurants
About the role:
- Fast-paced assembly of metal components, using hand/power and air tools
- Loading/unloading machinery
- General labouring/workshop duties
- Adhering to Health and Safety
Please apply by following the directions on the website, alternatively for more information and a full outline of the role, call Reach Resourcing on 01482 235100 and ask for Laura or Annie.
Reach Resourcing recruit for Temporary, Temp-to-Perm and Permanent opportunities. If this role is not suitable for you, we would be happy to have an informal discussion regarding any future opportunities.
While we will endeavour to respond to every applicant personally, on occasion this is not always possible, therefore, if you have not heard back from us within 14 days of applying, you have been unsuccessful.