Reach Resourcing are currently recruiting a Commercial Controller.
Reach Resourcing are proud to announce that we are currently recruiting an experienced Commercial Controller for our client based in the Brandesburton area.
About the role:
You will be responsible for managing contracts end to end and commercial control of hire department contracts.
- Regular account development reviews to clients
- update project management system with revenue and costs to manage the project out turn
- Project reports
- Applications for payment with necessary client approval including sub-contract
- Final accounts reconciliation, to be settled within two months of completion of the project
- Payment certificates
- Review pricing documents for projects
- Manage financial aspects and out turn of projects plus minus 60 projects
- Manage application and certification process of projects
- Authorisation of purchase orders (receipting)
- Manage variation process with contractors, clients or customers
- Approving subcontractor works orders for payment
- Manage cash collection process
- Attend site visits
- Retention recovery
- Cash flow analysis
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects at a given time.
- Ability to understand drawings and building design
- Problem solving
- Commercial contract review
- Financial project management
- Commercial experience + Industry knowledge and/or QS experience
- PC and Microsoft Office literate
Please get in touch by submitting your CV, alternatively for more information please call Liz Owen at Reach Resourcing.
Reach Resourcing recruit for Temporary, Temp-to-Perm and Permanent opportunities working Industrial, Manufacturing, Engineering, Construction, Production and Modular sectors throughout the region. If this role is not suitable for you, we would be happy to have an informal discussion regarding any future opportunities.
While we will endeavour to respond to every applicant personally, on occasion this is not always possible, therefore, if you have not heard back from us within 14 days of applying, you have been unsuccessful.