Job Title: Commercial Sales Executive | Location: Billingham | Salary: £24,000 | Monday-Friday, 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
Reach Resourcing is thrilled to be helping a reputable and established client recruit for a vibrant and driven Sales Executive in Billingham!
Our client is looking for an additional van Sales Executive to join their growing team – this is an amazing opportunity for someone with previous car, van, or sales experience to progress their career with a company who genuinely rewards.
The automotive industry is a fast-paced, exciting industry where you can thrive in a successful career. Working with our client, you have the opportunity to join a fantastic group of people, where every day is brings a new (exciting!) challenge and new skills are carved along the way.
About our client:
Our client is a hugely ambitious company and are looking for like-minded individuals who can help carry them on their incredible journey - which so far has spanned over 50 years.
With seven different locations in Billingham, Blaydon, Carlisle, Hull, Immingham, Lincoln and York, there are constant opportunities for you to advance and expand your reach.
Our client prides themselves on rewarding those who work hard and offer a great range of benefits, without question; this makes them the people to talk to when it comes to a prosperous career within the industry.
The successful applicant’s main duties and responsibilities will be as follows:
- To understand the IVECO van range by studying their features and capabilities, as well as comparing competitive models.
- To maximise the sales and profitability of the IVECO van range and associated products through satisfaction and retention of customers.
- To provide customers with specialist advice on the IVECO range of products.
- To prepare sales presentations that include all information and advice on IVECO products, equipment, and accessories to allow a customer to make the correct choice for the vehicle application/mission
- To maintain and develop the customer database of existing and prospective customers through active communication, visits and prospecting.
- To carry out regular follow-up contacts to customers and prospects, processing information received to create an up-to-date and managed customer file.
- To construct a profitable deal, overcoming objections and negotiating the deal to a conclusion, making amendments where necessary whilst maintaining required profit margins.
- To attend and be proactive and engaging at relevant off-site events (Company and Manufacturer) including any weekend cover where necessary.
- To update own knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, attending relevant seminars, and reading professional industry publications.
- To enhance the reputation of our client at every opportunity when interacting with others.
- To always promote a positive attitude within the business.
- To be proactive and self-motivated.
If you’re enthusiastic about sales and offering an exemplary customer service in a B2B environment, please get in touch!
To apply or find out more about the position of ‘Sales Executive’ in Billingham, you can call Amy on 01482 235100 or kindly email email@example.com.
Alternatively, please apply directly to this position.
Reach Resourcing recruit for Temporary, Temp-to-Perm and Permanent opportunities working across Manufacturing & Industrial, Engineering & Technical, Sales & Marketing sectors throughout the region.
If this role is not suitable for you, we would be happy to have an informal discussion regarding any future opportunities.