Customer Service Executive
Our client’s team, based in a manufacturing company steeped in history, quality and innovative trends, is looking to recruit a Customer Service and Sales Executive to join the team in Hull.
Do you excel in customer service? Are you a savvy communicator with a professional phone manner? Do you have strong administrative skills and a high attention to detail? Are you looking for a company to start a journey with on the forefront of a rewarding and fulfilling career?
Then this could be the position for you!
Reporting to your Team Leader and Department Manager, you’ll be liaising with external customers as well as internal departments - taking initial enquiries through to final completion.
Using your high attention to detail, you will be using a computer to access customer records, input client data and respond efficiently and professionally to everyone you engage with no matter what stage in the sales order process they are at.
- You will have proven experience in customer services or similar
- A high standard of accuracy and good attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written English skills - articulate and accurate
- A multi-tasker with the perseverance to get things done
- Self-disciplined, self - motivated and proactive
- Confident and able to work on your own initiative as well as being a good team player
- Ambitious and eager to learn
What’s in it for you:
- Holidays 25 days plus 8 bank hols
- Salary £20,000 - £23,500
- Hours 8.30am – 5pm and 4.30pm finish on a Friday
- Company Pension scheme
- Annual salary reviews
- Career prospects and personal development – great opportunity for anyone looking for career investment and progression
We are encouraging applications from recent graduates through to accomplished administrators, as long as you believe in providing a first class customer journey!!
Apply for this position
To apply or find out more about the position please call Liz at Reach Recruitment, alternatively, please apply directly to this position and we will get back in touch for a confidential chat.
We can't wait to hear from you!
Reach Recruitment recruit for Temporary, Temp-to-Perm, and Permanent opportunities working across Manufacturing & Industrial, Business Support, Engineering & Technical, Sales & Marketing sectors throughout the region.
Reach Recruitment offer a professional and personal take on recruitment. Our dedicated and experienced consultants work in partnership with candidates & clients to ensure the best possible productivity.
If this role is not suitable for you, we would be happy to have an informal discussion regarding any future opportunities.
While we will endeavour to respond to every applicant personally, on occasion this is not always possible, therefore, if you have not heard back from us within 14 days of applying, you have been unsuccessful