Digital Marketing Executive- East Yorkshire- up to £25,000
"Are you looking to team up with a dynamic, burgeoning full-service marketing agency currently setting the bar high for marketing providers in your region?
Our client is looking for someone to join their digital team as a Digital Marketing Executive, providing uncompromising marketing solutions and customer service to their strong portfolio.
Tonnes of experience won’t be necessary as our client want to provide you with the training and development you will need.
Your Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Implement the strategy and delivery of digital marketing campaigns spanning SEO, PPC and social media.
- Attend client meetings, and communicate well and confidently deal with clients to extract and understand their requirements and deliver work on time and in budget.
- Carry out technical audits of client websites, make recommendations and implement actions to improve performance.
- Conduct keyword research for clients to make recommendations for website structure, SEO and PPC.
- Make content recommendations following keyword research and competitor analysis to improve organic performance.
- Optimise client’s backlink profiles including link acquisition and maintenance of a healthy backlink profile.
- Support the website development team in the effective launch/migration of website rebuilds.
- Build and manage social media advertising campaigns, suggesting audiences, managing budgets, creating adverts and implementing retargeting and tracking.
- Carry out daily management of Google AdWords accounts – monitoring and optimising campaigns including Search, Display and Video.
- Analyse, evaluate and produce detailed reports on the performance of digital marketing activity and make recommendations for ongoing improvements.
- Excellent communication skills
- Keen eye for detail and consistency
- Organised, able to prioritise and work well under pressure
Knowledge & experience
- Ideally 1-2 years digital marketing experience
- Experience of using digital marketing software such as SEMRush, Screaming Frog, Google Search Console and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Google Search Console
- Knowledge of social media (desirable)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel (desirable)
- Understanding of website content management systems (desirable)
What you can expect in return
- Opportunity to develop your skills and knowledge, working with team of experienced professionals
- 20 days holiday allowance (excluding bank holiday), additional ‘birthday’ day and full Christmas shut down (with no need to use any holidays)
- Friendly, welcoming and supportive team
- Flexible working practices
- Easily accessible offices (just off A63) with ample FREE parking
- Award-winning agency – established over 20 years ago
- Career progression opportunities