Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive – Display Advertising | Salary: £24,000 | Location: Remote
Do you thrive on delivering quality, researched and fully optimised paid adverts? Are you passionate about marketing and everything that it entails?
Reach Resourcing are delighted to be working in partnership with our client, a leading online retailer, to find them a digital-savvy superstar to take lead on the role of all things ‘Display Advertising’.
We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Executive, who will be comfortable with working remotely.
The successful candidate will be able to fully represent the core values of our client, be a team player, and have at least two years experience working in a similar position. Furthermore, you will be up-to-date with the latest trends, industry developments and marketing ‘hot topics’.
A glimpse into the role:
As a key part of a growing digital marketing team, you will work directly with talented and experienced individuals across a variety of digital marketing channels.
- Paid search
- Display advertising
- Affiliate marketing
- Social media, content, data analysis & insights and more!
Your role as a ‘Digital Marketing Executive’ will be integral to the team, as well as our clients’ growth and development and you will be a specialist within your field.
You will also be responsible for prioritising your work schedule and working across several different projects at any one time, whilst remaining flexible to meet business objectives. A fast-paced nature is, therefore, essential.
A day-to-day snapshot – what does the role entail?
- Daily execution and optimisation of Display campaigns with a focus on identifying new opportunities to drive increased traffic volume.
- Develop existing strategy within the Display channel, adopting a test and learn approach to drive brand awareness and website traffic.
- Utilise Google Analytics data to understand where digital marketing activity is driving success.
- Managing large budgets across Display, ensuring daily targets are achieved.
- Work across departments to ensure paid channels are fully utilised as a part of a multi-channel marketing strategy.
- Work closely with the creative team to ensure Display ads are aligned closely with audiences.
- Provide solutions to any performance issues found within Display activity.
- Develop data-driven forecasts and strategies
- Manage digital strategy and strategic implementation to deliver business KPIs.
- Consistently look to improve performance through continuous testing, analysis and by adopting a test and learn approach to marketing activity.
- Work closely together with SEO, Content and UX team to increase relevancy for Display campaigns.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Up to date Google Analytics and Display Certification - You’ll be a natural at using and reporting through Google Analytics!
- Experience running analysis across marketing testing.
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (Google Ads, Bing Ads).
- Experience setting up and optimising Display campaigns within Google Ads.
- Working knowledge of managing and leading complex performance marketing strategies.
- Experience in leading projects, focused on automation and innovation.
- Demonstrable ability to thrive in a team.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with a range of audiences.
- A process and detail-driven work ethic
Does this sound like the next step in your career that you’ve been searching for? We would be delighted to hear from you to discuss the opportunity in more depth.
To apply or find out more about the position of ‘Digital Marketing Executive – Display Advertising’, please call James on 01482 235100 or email email@example.com.
Alternatively, please apply directly to this position.
Reach Resourcing recruit for Temporary, Temp-to-Perm and Permanent opportunities working across Manufacturing & Industrial, Engineering & Technical, Sales & Marketing sectors throughout the region.
If this role is not suitable for you, we would be happy to have an informal discussion regarding any future opportunities.
While we will endeavour to respond to every applicant personally, on occasion this is not always possible, therefore, if you have not heard back from us within 14 days of applying, you have been unsuccessful.