About our client:
Growing from humble beginnings in 2004 with just a team of two, our client now has a team of over 20 talented individuals.
Specialists in their niche field, our client supplies the automotive industry with advanced website design and digital marketing solutions – making websites unique online showrooms for trusted partners.
Working with manufactures, franchises and independent dealerships across the UK, their focus is to deliver outstanding customer service and professional expertise with a personal touch, always.
Working with our client will reward you with a benefits package that includes a company pension scheme, well-being packages and social and charity events.
Our client is looking for an experienced Google PPC (Pay Per Click) and Facebook Inventory Ads specialist to implement and manage paid strategies. The successful candidate will be working across a portfolio of automotive clients.
This is a largely autonomous position and therefore, previous relevant experience within an agency environment and the ability to work unsupervised, are both vital. In this role, you will to be well-versed in the principles of paid advertising and cross-channel strategy, search engine marketing (SEM) and specifically experienced with lead generation.
Our client is looking for an individual with Google Ads Search and Display certifications, as well as possessing Facebook Campaign Management experience. A Facebook Marketing Certification would be highly desirable but not mandatory.
Furthermore, knowledge of GTM, SEO tactics and channel attribution would also be a distinct advantage.
Your goal will be to ensure online marketing efforts have the highest possible return on investment/ lead generation.
The role of digital marketing specialist will entail you to be responsible for managing the digital marketing activities of their assigned clients. This includes arranging timely reporting and customer updates, as well as maintaining and developing the company’s relationship with clients.
Main duties and areas of responsibility, but not limited to:
- Managing and implementing PPC and Facebook Inventory strategies to maximise performance/ROI.
- Multi-channel social media marketing duties
- Supporting/ collaborating with SEO specialists
- Client relationship management
- Assisting account managers and sales in meetings and discussions, where technical expertise is required
- Contributing to the growth of the company’s capabilities and knowledge
- Contributing to proposal development
- Knowledge of devising and implementing SEO/CRO strategies would be an advantage, but not essential
What’s in it for you?
- A salary of £25,000-£28,000
- Company pension
- Social and charity events
- Benefits & well-being packages
- Encouraged career progression
- Option for remote work after probation has been completed
If you’re enthusiastic about digital marketing and are looking to take on a new challenge in your career, please get in touch - to apply or find out more about the position of ‘Digital Marketing Specialist’ in Selby, you can call James on 01482 235100 or kindly email email@example.com.
Alternatively, please apply directly to this position.
Reach Resourcing recruit for Temporary, Temp-to-Perm and Permanent opportunities working across Manufacturing & Industrial, Engineering & Technical, Sales & Marketing sectors throughout the region.
If this role is not suitable for you, we would be happy to have an informal discussion regarding any future opportunities.