Job title: E-commerce Manager/ Digital Marketing Manager | Permanent
Are you looking to take on an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing business? Are you a self-confessed digital lover, with a passion for social media and e-commerce?
Reach Resourcing is delighted to be working in partnership with a sustainable, local business, to assist in finding them a friendly and driven E-commerce/ Digital Marketing Manager.
If you excel in all things digital and are a key team player, then we think it’s about time to delve into the details… don’t you?
Our client was born out of our love for the natural world and the captivating beauty of real wood.
Their mission is simple, to share with you their passion for nature and allow you to create your own unique story with their stylish, simple, and sustainable wall coverings.
Their product is a real wood self-adhesive 'Peel and Stick' decorative wall panelling, designed to bring soul and character to any interior space. Made from sustainably sourced FSC certified timber and incorporating a high bond tape, the panels are incredibly easy to install with no DIY experience needed!
Handcrafted completely in the UK, our client creates wood wall coverings that are a fantastic decorative alternative to paint or wallpaper, as nothing brings more depth and atmosphere to a room than real wood, with its distinctively unique texture and tone.
Summary of Role:
As the UK’s fastest growing e-commerce company in DIY and Gardening in 2021, our client has experienced sustained rapid growth across the retail side of their business.
To help achieve their ambitious growth plans in current and new markets, our client is on the lookout for a talented E-commerce Manager who understands how to get the right products in front of the right consumers, and ultimately, get them to purchase.
The successful candidates will oversee the performance and trading of the naturewall.co.uk and .com websites on a day-to-day basis. They will work with both internal and external partners to improve traffic, conversion rate and average order value through the activation of marketing plans across content, paid & organic social, PR, SEO and Influencer management. They will also work closely with internal teams to deliver data, direction and visibility into operations, product development and customer experience.
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
- Work with our digital agencies (PPC, SEO, Social) to help drive relevant customer traffic to their websites.
- Work closely with website agency and design teams to optimise and merchandise the website in order to deliver the online trading plan/budget.
- Work with the Customer Experience Manager to deliver a world-class shopping experience.
- Liaise with operations to ensure all activity within the online trading plan is delivered in line with production capacity, supply chain and logistics.
- Work with the Product Design team and buying team on all product launches and life cycle decisions.
- Work with merchandiser and content agencies to produce correct assets, creative and copy for all digital platforms.
- Develop relevant reports and KPI benchmarks for content, delivery, and platform optimisation.
- Develop, review, and maintain a comprehensive online marketing strategy in line with company objectives and trading plan/budget.
- Work cross department internally and with all external partners on our RTM expansion plan. Planning and executing digital platform launches in new countries.
- Commercial experience of managing online trading (Retail E-commerce)
- comprehensive knowledge of digital marketing platforms (e.g Facebook, Google)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Self- motivated
- Excellent organisational skills
- 3+ years’ experience working within a retail e-commerce environment
- Experience of online analytics/reporting tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Knowledge of PPC, SEO and website CRM’s (e.g., Shopify/Shopify Plus)
- Ability to clearly communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- Driven and ambitious
- A desire to shape the future of online interior shopping
So, what’s in it for you?
In return, the successful candidate will be joining a company in which they can flourish!
- You will be supported with relevant training and career development.
- Professional qualifications
- A basic salary of £30,000 - £40,000
- Bike to work scheme
- Staff/ Family discounts
- Other exciting benefits!
- The chance to work with one of the most talented, exciting, and passionate teams in retail
Intrigued? Here’s how to apply for this position:
Fancy joining a vibrant team where you can truly flourish?
To apply or find out more about the position of ‘E-commerce Manager/ Digital Marketing Manager’, please call James on 01482 235100 or kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can't wait to hear from you!
Alternatively, please apply directly to this position and we will get back in touch for a confidential chat.
Reach Resourcing recruit for Temporary, Temp-to-Perm, and Permanent opportunities working across Manufacturing & Industrial, Engineering & Technical, Sales & Marketing sectors throughout the region.
Reach Resourcing offer a professional and personal take on recruitment. Our dedicated and experienced consultants work in partnership with candidates & clients to ensure the best possible productivity.
If this role is not suitable for you, we would be happy to have an informal discussion regarding any future opportunities.
While we will endeavour to respond to every applicant personally, on occasion this is not always possible, therefore, if you have not heard back from us within 14 days of applying, you have been unsuccessful.