Reach Resourcing are currently recruiting an experienced Electrical Biased Maintenance Engineer.
Reach Resourcing are proud to announce that we are currently recruiting an experienced Engineer for our client based in the Hull area to be based at their specialised Processing Plant.
About the role:
You will be responsible for carrying out electrical maintenance activities within a manufacturing environment at the processing plant – a 24-hour operation.
- Work under the guidance of the Engineering Supervisor to perform and complete the assigned duties in a timely manner
- Maintain accurate records of maintenance data input/output
- Evaluate equipment performance and recommend improvements
- Follow safety procedures and company policies for equipment operation
- Identify and report unsafe operations to Line Supervisor immediately
- Maintain a clean, safe and organised work area
Skills and Attributes:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience within a maintenance environment, preferably in heavy industry / manufacturing sector
- Ability to read and understand SOPs and drawings
- Experience working with H&S systems, lock off / tag off procedure
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and under own initiative
- Ability to comprehend and safely operate mechanical equipment
- Physically fit and active
- Knowledge of pneumatic and hydraulic systems
- Operate fork lift trucks and (MEWP) mobile elevated work platform (desirable)
- Confined space training
- 18th Edition Qualifications
Working Shift Pattern -
12hrs (4 on 4 off)
- 2 x days (06:30am – 18:30pm)
- 2 x nights (18:30pm – 06:30am)
Salary (inclusive of shift allowance) £37113 per annum.
Please get in touch by submitting your CV, alternatively for more information please call Liz Owen at Reach Resourcing.
Reach Resourcing recruit for Temporary, Temp-to-Perm and Permanent opportunities working Industrial, Manufacturing, Engineering, Construction, Production and Modular sectors throughout the region. If this role is not suitable for you, we would be happy to have an informal discussion regarding any future opportunities.
While we will endeavour to respond to every applicant personally, on occasion this is not always possible, therefore, if you have not heard back from us within 14 days of applying, you have been unsuccessful.