Job Title: Electrically Biased Maintenance Engineer
Reach Resourcing are thrilled to be working with our reputable and established clients, that have led the way in holiday home design.
An exciting new opportunity has arisen due to business growth for a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join the busy Engineering team.
- To support proactive/preventative maintenance of the manufacturing equipment, services, utilities, and improvement projects.
- Respond to mechanical and electrical breakdowns in a time efficient manner.
- Advise and implement continuous improvement.
- Experience of woodworking machinery
- Must have proven factory Maintenance experience and be confident in tackling Electrical and Mechanical problems
- Must be multi-skilled
- Must have served a recognised apprenticeship in either Mechanical or Electrical Engineering to at least level 3
- Experience with PLC’s ideally but not essential
- Must be able to work independently and in a small team
- It is essential candidates can work under pressure
- Ideally candidates would have woodworking machine experience, but other backgrounds may be considered
- A good understanding of Health & Safety
Hours of work:
- Monday to Friday 06:30 – 15:30
- Friday 06:30 – 11:45
- £16.50p/h + overtime (paid at 1.5 hourly rate)
For further information please call Liz at Reach Resourcing - Hull.
Reach Resourcing recruit for Temporary, Temp-to-Perm and Permanent opportunities working across Manufacturing & Industrial, Engineering & Technical, Sales & Marketing sectors throughout the region.
If this role is not suitable for you, we would be happy to have an informal discussion regarding any future opportunities.
While we will endeavour to respond to every applicant personally, on occasion this is not always possible, therefore, if you have not heard back from us within 14 days of applying, you have been unsuccessful.