Job Title: Electrician
Salary: £38,000 - £40,000
Reach Recruitment are excited to be working with an new anaerobic and food plant organisation who are continuing to develop and grow their network of Anaerobic Digestion Plants.
Our new client is an industrial processor of waste located in the East Riding of Yorkshire, designed to handle a wide range of waste feedstocks. Through a variety of different processes that utilise the waste as a raw material to create a blend for anaerobic digestion, which in turn is used to generate electricity and gas that is 100% renewable and exported to the national grid.
Overall Purpose of the Role:
Provide Electrical repairs, inspections and installations according to business requirements. The main responsibilities for this role are to provide electrical engineering for the specific site working closely with the operations team.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Carry out electrical repairs on installed plant
- Carry out inspections (including PAT testing) onsite
- Carry out/assist with the installation of new plant onsite
- Utilize the preventative maintenance system to monitor new work
- Certificate of Higher Education (preferred)
- Electrical engineering: 2 years (preferred)
- Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Electrical Engineering (required)
- Driving Licence (preferred)
- Forklift Truck Licence (preferred)
- Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Electrical Engineering (Required)
- Certificate of Higher Education (Preferred)
- Electrical engineering: 2 years (Preferred)
- Driving Licence (Preferred)
- Forklift Truck Licence (Preferred)
Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday plus any additional hours to suit business needs.
- Additional leave
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Referral programme
- Sick pay
- Wellness programme
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Life assurance scheme (death in service 3 x basic salary); employee assistance program (EAP); company pension scheme; recognition of passing probation; lifeworks perks; recognition of 2 years’ service; employee referral program; recognition of 5 years’ service; recognition of 10 years’ service; staff ideas inbox; company newsletter.
- We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Electrical Engineer to join a great team of people and make a difference within the supportive Changing Waste team and a values-led Organisation.
To apply by following the directions on the website, alternatively for more information please call Leon Sewell at Reach Recruitment.
Reach Recruitment recruit for Temporary, Temp-to-Perm and Permanent opportunities working Industrial, Manufacturing, Engineering, Construction, Production and Modular sectors throughout the region. If this role is not suitable for you, we would be happy to have an informal discussion regarding any future opportunities.
While we will endeavour to respond to every applicant personally, on occasion this is not always possible, therefore, if you have not heard back from us within 14 days of applying, you have been unsuccessful.