Job Title: Electrically Biased Maintenance Engineer – Night Shift
Reach Resourcing is thrilled to be working with our reputable and established client, an award-winning food manufacturer in Hull, to recruit for the position of 'Electrically Biased Maintenance Engineer'.
A glimpse of our client:
An exciting new opportunity has arisen due to business growth for an engineer to join the busy Engineering team.
Our client is passionate about producing only the best quality food, efficiently, and sustainably in well-invested facilities across the UK. Their focus on quality is a top priority all the way through their supply chain, from farm to fork.
Furthermore, their mantra is 'good in equals good out', ensuring they make great tasting food for everyone to enjoy.
With our clients' customers being at the forefront of everything they do – from food production and packaging, to end-to-end servicing. Your role as Electrically Biased Maintenance Engineer will ensure that this mantra is delivered from the inside out - meaning a quality service, is to be delivered, always!
- Continuously improve the availability and reliability of all equipment and produce products in a safe and cost-effective manner.
- Maintenance strategy to achieve site and business goals including proactive maintenance.
- Identify compliance and improvement opportunities with respect to equipment upgrade and/ or replacement and manage accordingly.
- Complete/ task engineering workload in conjunction with the Engineering Manager and colleagues.
- To have machine/ process operational skills to provide cover, supervision and offer improvement and development insight.
- Experience in both Electrical and a Mechanical capacity and qualified to 17th or 18th Edition Electrical Regulations
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise workload
- Proactive first-time approach
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrate strong organisational skills
Hours of work:
This is a 4 on 4 off rota on a night shift basis, between the hours of 6:00 pm and 6:00 am.
£37,377 - £41,500
For further information please call Liz at Reach Resourcing - Hull, 01482 235100. Alternatively, please apply directly to this position.
Reach Resourcing recruit for Temporary, Temp-to-Perm and Permanent opportunities working across Manufacturing & Industrial, Engineering & Technical, Sales & Marketing sectors throughout the region.
If this role is not suitable for you, we would be happy to have an informal discussion regarding any future opportunities.
While we will endeavour to respond to every applicant personally, on occasion this is not always possible, therefore, if you have not heard back from us within 14 days of applying, you have been unsuccessful.