Field Sales Executive - Hull - £20-25k D.O.E + Commission
Reach Resourcing are proud to be working with our client, an industry leader in the communications industry with over 30 years of experience, with a friendly team full of great incentives.
About the role:
Our client’s sales department is undergoing an expansion, presenting an opportunity to join a vibrant team. If you have experience within B2B sales, or simply believe you have the skills to succeed in a sales role, our client wants to hear from you.
The role as a Field Sales Executive person is all about relationships; whether that be internal, working closely with all departments, building up relationships with current customers or seeking out new opportunities, you’ll be a quick learner and be able to communicate confidently and concisely.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with customers via telephone calls and face-to-face. Nurturing prospects through the sales process. Our client does not use a dialler!
- To source and contact prospects to secure new business to increase the current client base
- To establish client requirements and provide them with the right business solution
- To grow revenue from existing customer base through up and cross selling other products and services
- Identify and develop new revenue streams from existing and lapsed accounts.
- To ensure that the CRM system is regularly updated with marketing data and activity
- To ensure that KPIs and targets are consistently met
- Managing customers objections or queries
- Reviewing your sales pipeline on an ongoing basis to ensure sales conversions are maximised
- Attending and contributing to daily team huddles and weekly training
- Excellent questioning, qualification and closing skills
- The confidence to pursue leads, overcome obstacles and secure deals
- Determination and excellent interpersonal skills
- The ability to work under pressure to achieve KPIs
What do you get?
- Competitive salary
- Car allowance
- Monthly commission
- Monthly incentives, regular team building and client events
- Career progression plan
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays + your birthday off
- Full training (internal and external)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Subsidised company health scheme
- Charity time
- Cycle to work scheme
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm
Apply for this position
To apply or find out more about the position of ‘Field Sales Executive’, please call Amy on 01482 235100 or kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can't wait to hear from you!
Alternatively, please apply directly to this position and we will get back in touch for a confidential chat.
Reach Resourcing recruit for Temporary, Temp-to-Perm, and Permanent opportunities working across Manufacturing & Industrial, Engineering & Technical, Sales & Marketing sectors throughout the region.
Reach Resourcing offer a professional and personal take on recruitment. Our dedicated and experienced consultants work in partnership with candidates & clients to ensure the best possible productivity.
If this role is not suitable for you, we would be happy to have an informal discussion regarding any future opportunities.
While we will endeavour to respond to every applicant personally, on occasion this is not always possible, therefore, if you have not heard back from us within 14 days of applying, you have been unsuccessful.