Reach Resourcing are recruiting experienced Food Operatives for our Hull-based client, a Food Manufacturer.
To be successful candidates must be highly motivated, quality-conscious, hardworking and reliable!
A glimpse into the role:
- Picking and packing along the line
- Maintaining high levels of food hygiene
- Be an integral part of the production line team
- Follow the product specification at all times producing products to the highest quality standards.
- Maintain the cleanliness of your work area
- Follow all allergen and food safety controls ensuring a safe product reaches the consumer
- Report faults or damage to equipment, machinery and PPE immediately to your Line Leader
- Carry out training as and when required
The ideal Candidates will have:
- Previous food production experience is a must
- Level 2 in food hygiene
- Flexibility on working shifts
- Reliability is a MUST Working Hours
Monday - Wednesday: 06.15 am - 18.15 pm Thursday: 06.15 am - 14.15 pm -
Monday - Wednesday: 18.15pm - 06.15am
You would be working alternative shifts, one week, days then the next week, nights.
- Pay £9.66 per hour
- Other benefits include access to Reach Resourcing's portal with free, online courses
- Agency Worker of the Month
*This position is a 12 week Temp to Perm for the right candidate.*
Applications: Please apply to this role directly. Alternatively for more information, please call Reach Resourcing on 01482 235100 and ask for Laura Webb or Ben Cowley.
Reach Resourcing recruit for Temporary, Temp-to-Perm and Permanent opportunities working across Manufacturing & Industrial, Engineering & Technical, Sales & Marketing sectors throughout the region.
If this role is not suitable for you, we would be happy to have an informal discussion regarding any future opportunities.
While we will endeavor to respond to every applicant personally, on occasion this is not always possible, therefore, if you have not heard back from us within 14 days of applying, you have been unsuccessful.