Reach Resourcing are looking to recruit General Labourers with Counterbalance Licence.
To be successful candidates must be highly motivated, quality-conscious, hardworking and reliable. Time and attendance is a must!
The Ideal Candidates will:
- Hold a valid Counterbalance licence
- Have the ability to work as part of a team
- Have a good knowledge of manual handling
- Ensure quality of the product at all times
- Able to following instructions
- Adhere to all sites Health and Safety procedures
- Be physically fit and able
- Happy to work in a industrial environment
What's in it for you:
- 12 week temp to perm position for the right candidate (after this time you would be entered in a bonus scheme)
- Enhanced rate of pay when working shifts
- Long term work in a thriving business
- On the job training
- All PPE provided
- Other benefits include access to Reach Resourcing's portal with free, online courses
- Dragon Perks discounts for Reach Resourcing's agency workers, enabling discounts and cashback on retailers and restaurants
- Earlies and Lates Rotating
5.00am- 1.30pm & 1.00pm- 9.30pm rotating weekly
This is an exciting opportunity to join a thriving business at a time of growth at an employer that invests in its people.
Please apply by following the directions, alternatively for more information and a full outline of the role, please call Reach Resourcing on 01482 235100 and ask for Laura or Annie
Reach Resourcing recruit for Temporary, Temp-to-Perm and Permanent opportunities working in blue collar roles in Industrial, Manufacturing, Engineering, Construction, Production and Modular sectors throughout the region. If this role is not suitable for you, we would be happy to have an informal discussion regarding any future opportunities.
While we will endeavour to respond to every applicant personally, on occasion this is not always possible, therefore, if you have not heard back from us within 14 days of applying, you have been unsuccessful.