Job Title: HGV/ LGV Technician | Location: Immingham, Hull, Carlisle, Blaydon, Billingham, York, Immingham & Lincoln | OTE up to £37,000
Reach Resourcing are thrilled to be working with our reputable and established clients that are specialists in the commercial vehicle sector; recruit for the position of HGV/ LGV Technician. We have positions available nationwide across the UK.
- The successful applicant must be enthusiastic, reliable and hardworking with both skill and experience working on both HGVs and LCVs and will be expected to work to a consistently high quality in everything they do
- Applicants must be NVQ or City & Guilds qualified (or equivalent) and must have at least 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Franchised Main Dealer experience is preferred but all backgrounds will be considered
Your Experience and Qualifications:
- Inspection and repair of vehicles to DVSA standards including MOT preparation and presentation to test
- Fault diagnosis including the use of specialist market-leading diagnostic equipment
- General mechanical and electrical repairs
- Offsite working, including breakdown attendance
- A focus on customer service and a dedication to keeping customer’s vehicles on the road and minimising downtime
- We have multiple shift patterns and hours of work available
For further information please call Liz at Reach Resourcing, 01482 235 100. Alternatively, please email Liz@reachresourcing.com.
Reach Resourcing recruit for Temporary, Temp-to-Perm and Permanent opportunities working across Manufacturing & Industrial, Engineering & Technical, Sales & Marketing sectors throughout the region.
If this role is not suitable for you, we would be happy to have an informal discussion regarding any future opportunities.
While we will endeavour to respond to every applicant personally, on occasion this is not always possible, therefore, if you have not heard back from us within 14 days of applying, you have been unsuccessful.