Job Title: HSE Manager
Reach Resourcing are thrilled to be working with our reputable and established Food Manufacturer in Hull, for their brand new, purpose-built facility.
As part of our clients exciting growth plans, this is a fantastic opportunity to join the company and new site as HSE Manager. This role will be rewarding and challenging and expect to be developed within the role to succeed.
- Management of the health, safety & environmental systems within agreed resource parameters.
- To ensure the implementation of the group H&S strategic plans to raise the standards of health & safety at the site as directed by the Group health & Safety Manager.
- Advise directors, managers and supervisors in the implementation of practices and procedures to ensure that the site complies with statutory requirements and guidelines, and group standards.
- Liaise with group health & Safety and other senior managers to identify the correct levels of resources and manage the operation within these agreed parameters.
- Ensures full compliance of the company’s ISO 14001, 45001 & 50001 Management Systems
- Detailed knowledge of systems, processes and procedures
- Actively involved in the continuous improvement vision, goals and objectives
- Demonstrates productive leadership by ensuring department managers are coached, mentored, challenged and aligned to key business objectives
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Salary
- Auto enrolment into the Company pension scheme
- Discounted share scheme
- Death in service insurance
- Access to a range of discounts and benefits
- Free on-site parking
For further information please call Liz at Reach Resourcing - Hull.
Reach Resourcing recruit for Temporary, Temp-to-Perm and Permanent opportunities working across Manufacturing & Industrial, Engineering & Technical, Sales & Marketing sectors throughout the region.
If this role is not suitable for you, we would be happy to have an informal discussion regarding any future opportunities.
While we will endeavour to respond to every applicant personally, on occasion this is not always possible, therefore, if you have not heard back from us within 14 days of applying, you have been unsuccessful.