Job Title: Hygiene Manager
Reach Resourcing are thrilled to be working with our reputable and established Food Manufacturer in Hull, for their brand new, purpose-built facility.
As part of our clients exciting growth plans, this is a fantastic opportunity to join the company and new site as Hygiene Manager. This role will be rewarding and challenging and expect to be developed within the role to succeed.
- Coordinate hygiene staff and make sure work is carried out correctly and efficiently to meet the expectations of the business.
- Ensuring CIC documentation is up to date
- Maintaining Hygiene paperwork and paperless systems
- Ensure the correct cleaning chemicals, materials and equipment is available
- Co-ordinate all Hygiene related Corrective Action in reaction to all audits and visits
- To identify key area of risk in various food operations for early remedial actions
- Maintain and improve housekeeping in all areas and reduce waste costs where practicable and appropriate.
- Deliver training of both new and established team members as per production, food safety and technical protocols.
Determined to create and maintain your own standards within the department of a brand new factory and be able to deliver results in a high pressure environment, whilst being able to be flexible and committed to ensure the successful launch of the factory.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Salary
- Auto enrolment into the Company pension scheme
- Discounted share scheme
- Death in service insurance
- Access to a range of discounts and benefits
- Free on-site parking
For further information please call Liz at Reach Resourcing - Hull.
Reach Resourcing recruit for Temporary, Temp-to-Perm and Permanent opportunities working across Manufacturing & Industrial, Engineering & Technical, Sales & Marketing sectors throughout the region.
If this role is not suitable for you, we would be happy to have an informal discussion regarding any future opportunities.
While we will endeavour to respond to every applicant personally, on occasion this is not always possible, therefore, if you have not heard back from us within 14 days of applying, you have been unsuccessful.