Job title: IT Helpdesk Technician | Job type: Permanent
Salary: Up to £25,000 DOE
An Exciting opportunity for an IT Helpdesk Technician to join our client, providing services for a portfolio of clientele.
In this role you’ll be working closely with clients to deal with any challenges they face. You’ll know from experience that when IT goes wrong it can be hugely stressful for those
who rely on it and you’ll deliver a service that is calming and helpful.
Being that trusted person to problem solve any issue brings you great joy. You have the confidence to get on with your own tasks with lots of autonomy - and if you’re not sure about something, you find out! We believe a great IT culture is all about teamwork, and if you like working with people who proactively help each other and find things to fix and improve, then working for our client will give you this.
- First line support as part of the help desk
- Responding to inquiries from customers
- Escalation to 2nd Line for any topics unable to address
- Troubleshooting hardware including servers, desktops, laptops, and network equipment.
- Using our monitoring software to respond to identified issues ensuring maximum uptime.
- On-site visits time-to-time to diagnose issues beyond the point of remote support.
What We Value
- A passion for customer support and enablement
- Ability to skilfully engage with customers on complex topics
Your attitude is hugely important but, of course, we need technical skills as well and some of the technologies you’ll be dealing with include:
- Switches, routers, firewalls,
- Cloud hosted VoIP and onsite phone systems.
- Windows based PC and laptops.
- Windows Server and Active Directory.
- Microsoft Exchange and SQL Server
- Microsoft Office 365 and the Microsoft Office suite.
- Mac OS
- Cloud deployed anti-virus software.
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible Working
- Hybrid Working
- On-site parking
- Up-to 25 days holiday + bank holidays
Intrigued to learn more? Here's how to apply:
To apply or find out more about the position of ‘IT Helpdesk Technician, please call Amy on 01482 235100 or kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can't wait to hear from you to discuss your career advancement.
Alternatively, please apply directly to this position and we will get back in touch for a confidential chat.
About Reach Resourcing:
Reach Resourcing recruit for Temporary, Temp-to-Perm, and Permanent opportunities working across Manufacturing & Industrial, Engineering & Technical, Sales & Marketing sectors throughout the region.
Reach Resourcing offer a professional and personal take on recruitment. Our dedicated and experienced consultants work in partnership with candidates & clients to ensure the best possible productivity.
If this role is not suitable for you, we would be happy to have an informal discussion regarding any future opportunities.
While we will endeavour to respond to every applicant personally, on occasion this is not always possible, therefore, if you have not heard back from us within 14 days of applying, you have been unsuccessful.