Reach Resourcing are proud to announce that we are currently recruiting Labourers with Drilling experience in the Brandesburton area.
To be successful candidates must be experienced, highly motivated, quality-conscious, hardworking and reliable. Time and attendance are essential for a successful candidate.
Ideal Candidates will have:
- Experience with hand/power tools
- Good, proven work record in a manufacturing role
- Strong work ethic and the desire to succeed
- Must be reliable and very flexible for overtime working
- Previous experience in an engineering environment is preferred but not essential
- Own transport due to the location
Monday to Thursday 6:00 am - 3.30 pm
Pay & benefits:
- £9.90+ per hour, depending on experience
- Worker of the Month incentives
- Other benefits include access to Reach Resourcing's portal with free, online courses
- Dragon Perks discounts for Reach Resourcing's agency workers, enabling discounts and cashback on retailers and restaurants
About the role:
- Fast-paced assembly of metal components, using hand/power and air tools
- Loading/unloading machinery
- General labouring/workshop duties
- Adhering to Health and Safety
Please apply by following the directions on the website, alternatively for more information and a full outline of the role, call Reach Resourcing on 01482 235100 and ask for Laura or Annie.
Reach Resourcing recruit for Temporary, Temp-to-Perm and Permanent opportunities. If this role is not suitable for you, we would be happy to have an informal discussion regarding any future opportunities.
While we will endeavour to respond to every applicant personally, on occasion this is not always possible, therefore, if you have not heard back from us within 14 days of applying, you have been unsuccessful.