Marketing Executive – £30k
Do you have a substantial marketing background with experience working across multiple projects simultaneously, covering print all the way to website and online marketing?
Are you interested in a role where you will have assist with delivering a varied range of marketing campaigns whilst working with a wider UK marketing team?
If so, Reach would love to put you forward to our Hull based client for the role of Marketing Executive for a company with a global reputation.
The Marketing Executive will assist in delivering annual Marketing plans to drive sales, awareness and improve perceptions of our brands within the channel. Responsible for delivering the required sales and brand objectives.
Working with the wider UK Marketing team and relevant group colleagues to deliver what is needed to support the UK and group strategy, and to maintain a high and consistent standard in all areas of content and support a clear and strong communications strategy.
Supports with industry knowledge and regulations to understand impact to the business, influencing relevant stakeholders both internally and externally where necessary.
- Supports Non-residential Specification Marketing Manager to deliver the UK Non-Residential Specification marketing plan, incorporating global NPI launches, Global initiatives and country specific requirements as appropriate to deliver the required sales and brand objectives
- Help with executing NPI launches, working with the Group Brand & Activation team and relevant Local Product Manager to implement launch strategies
- Work with the Group Brand & Activation team to apply leverage Global Marketing Campaigns & initiatives as relevant to the channel/country – implementing programmes and reporting progress and activity back into the Non-residential Marketing Manager, Marketing Director & Group colleagues as required
- Work with local marketing team colleagues across channels as required to help deliver marketing campaigns and initiatives
- Provide support to the local NRES specification sales teams to help meet company targets through local country and customer campaigns, promotions, initiatives
- Where required, work towards achieving an understanding and awareness of market and customer legislation
- Participate in customer reviews and broader market research to collect understanding, insight & intelligence and feedback from interviews and field visits with local sales
- Feedback into the Group Brand & Activation team, local UK requirements for initiatives and campaigns
- Assist in adaption & translation of centrally provided materials to execute group initiatives
- Management of customer data lists through SFDC system and external data sources
- Help implement digital communications through the email marketing system
- Assist with the planning, management and execution of UK exhibitions, conferences and events
Preferred general knowledge, skills and experience:
- Graduate calibre, with 1+ years in a preferably B2B marketing role.
- Additional CIM qualification would be preferred or evidence of working towards the Certificate and/or Diploma.
- Experience of the construction and/or healthcare, education or consumer durables sector, will be desirable, as will be experience of marketing to architects and/or building contractors, healthcare sector specifiers.
- Experience of using traditional marcoms such print media and trade press advertising, as well as digital tools and channels
- Understanding marketing research methods
- Evidence of project management skills
- Account management and/or customer service experience would be beneficial
- Evidence of creative, copywriting and content management skills
Preferred personality and behavioural profile:
- Enthusiastic and positive outlook
- Team orientated
- Good communicator
- Flexible in outlook and willing to take on challenges
- Willing to work across functions
- Willing to take initiative and be a self-starter
- Solutions focused
- Has perseverance
- Sales performance of relevant channel(s)
- Lead generation and conversion both on and offline
- Brand awareness and preference in relevant channel(s)
- Budget and time management
Apply for this position
To apply or find out more about the position of ‘Marketing Executive’, please call James on 01482 235100 or kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can't wait to hear from you!
Alternatively, please apply directly to this position and we will get back in touch for a confidential chat.
Reach Recruitment recruit for Temporary, Temp-to-Perm, and Permanent opportunities working across Manufacturing & Industrial, Engineering & Technical, Sales & Marketing sectors throughout the region.
Reach Recruitment offer a professional and personal take on recruitment. Our dedicated and experienced consultants work in partnership with candidates & clients to ensure the best possible productivity.
If this role is not suitable for you, we would be happy to have an informal discussion regarding any future opportunities.
While we will endeavour to respond to every applicant personally, on occasion this is not always possible, therefore, if you have not heard back from us within 14 days of applying, you have been unsuccessful.