Marketing Manager - £35-40k – Hull
We have an opportunity for someone looking to grow their marketing career alongside a thriving company, Reach are working alongside our client Stonegate to find a candidate looking to get involved across the full marketing spectrum, and hone their skills developing the Stonegate marketing output.
Core hours: 7:30am-4:30pm
Location: Melton House, Jackson Way, Melton HU14 3HJ
Holidays: 22 days annual leave and 8 Bank Holidays
Alongside ongoing opportunities for training.
A bit about Stonegate…
“Stonegate Precision Tooling Ltd is the market leader providing innovative high performing tooling and ancillary solutions to Stone Fabricators, through unrivalled service and technical advice, empowering craftsmen to create stonework perfection. We are looking for a Marketing & Communications Manager to carry out a range of marketing communications, to propel the business to the next level.
You’ll be working for a business that holds its core values close to their heart. We work hard to please customers and deliver value at every opportunity. The business has been growing at an average of 15% YoY since 2010 and leads the market in its B2B niche, with expansion plans to take the business further into Europe.
We’re a company with a great culture, and don’t shy away from a bit of humour and banter! Flexible hours and remote working could be discussed, although we’re big into culture so we like to see as many faces as possible on any given day! There’ll be opportunity to take part in fun competitions and team building activities, as well as opportunities to progress within the business. If you want ownership and accountability, and to work for a business that makes a real difference to its customers, then this is the role for you!”
Sound like a business you’d love to get involved with? Here are the Key Responsibilities of the role:
• Execution of communications strategy and plan, overseeing and developing marketing campaigns, on and offline, building brand awareness, customer recruitment and retention.
• Analysis of the results of all marketing activity and reporting of marketing KPIs
• Agency liaison
• Brand management and consistency
A description of the role…
• Research target markets & track competitor's marketing activity
• Executing marketing plans and overseeing related collateral such as flyers, brochures and exhibition-related projects
• Overall management of multi-channel communications program for lead generation and brand awareness, spanning online and offline channels (including development and content generation for our e-commerce website; videography, product photography, SEO; PPC; Social Media; DM, email; Advertising; PR…)
• Measure marketing effectiveness, collating information on campaign ROI and providing monthly KPI & budget reports
• Ensure the brand always reflects its market value proposition
• Organising the production of branded items such as stationery and merchandise
• Manage all agency relationships to ensure they have a clear understanding of the marketing strategy, brand positioning, clear objectives and are held to account ensuring their monthly KPI's are being met
• Planning, creating and editing video content
• Taking responsibility for any day-to-day issues that crop up on the website and ensuring a prompt resolution for the sales team
• Coordinating all campaign activity through Workbooks CRM
Our ideal person…
• Of graduate calibre with 2-3 years’ experience in a similar niche B2B Marketing role
• Hold a professional Marketing qualification or prepared to work towards one.
• Proven experience of managing multiple campaigns
• Competent in the use of CRM databases & the usual Microsoft packages Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook etc
• Competent to work with a content management system of a website (Magento & Wordpress)
• Experience using the Adobe suite of design & video editing packages.
• Excellent videography & editing skills
• Understanding of PPC and SEO methodologies
• Understanding of the use of social media and social management tools
• Excellent eye for design, and attention to detail
What we want from you as a person…
• Able to think strategically and deliver project goals on time and budget
• Excellent copywriting and verbal communication skills
• Well organised, self-motivated, able to prioritise and manage your own time
• A good teamworker, happy to roll up sleeves and deliver hands-on help as part of a small team in a family business.
• Good interpersonally, a natural communicator with strong influencing skills
• Sound numeracy and database skills to help with analytics and data.
• Confident and outgoing personality with a willingness to get stuck in
• Ability to work effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines
Apply for this position
To apply or find out more about the position of ‘Marketing Manager’, please call James on 01482 235100 or kindly email email@example.com.
We can't wait to hear from you!
Alternatively, please apply directly to this position and we will get back in touch for a confidential chat.
Reach Recruitment recruit for Temporary, Temp-to-Perm, and Permanent opportunities working across Manufacturing & Industrial, Engineering & Technical, Sales & Marketing sectors throughout the region.
Reach Recruitment offer a professional and personal take on recruitment. Our dedicated and experienced consultants work in partnership with candidates & clients to ensure the best possible productivity.
If this role is not suitable for you, we would be happy to have an informal discussion regarding any future opportunities.
While we will endeavour to respond to every applicant personally, on occasion this is not always possible, therefore, if you have not heard back from us within 14 days of applying, you have been unsuccessful.