Reach Resourcing are proud to announce that we are currently recruiting for MIG Welders in the Brandesburton area.
To be successful candidates must be experienced, highly motivated, quality-conscious, hardworking and reliable. Time and attendance are essential for a successful candidate.
Ideal Candidates will have:
- Are able to read and work from engineering drawings
- Experience managing their time effectively
- The ability to work to deadlines
- The ability to work within an existing team
- Weld to a fast pace and produce work to a high standard
- Strong work ethic and the desire to succeed
- Own transport due to the location
Monday to Thursday 6:00 am - 3.30 pm
From £11.49-£12.03, depending on experience.
- Permanent position
- Worker of the Month incentives
- Other benefits include access to Reach Resourcing's portal with free, online courses
- Dragon Perks discounts for Reach Resourcing's agency workers, enabling discounts and cashback on retailers and restaurants
Please apply by following the directions on the website, alternatively for more information and a full outline of the role, call Reach Resourcing on 01482 235100 and ask for Annie.
Reach Resourcing recruit for Temporary, Temp-to-Perm and Permanent opportunities. If this role is not suitable for you, we would be happy to have an informal discussion regarding any future opportunities.
While we will endeavour to respond to every applicant personally, on occasion this is not always possible, therefore, if you have not heard back from us within 14 days of applying, you have been unsuccessful.