Reach Resourcing is recruiting experienced Modular Operatives.
Reach Resourcing are proud to announce that we are currently assisting our client based in HU7 & HU9 to recruit for various positions across their multiple sites.
To be successful candidates must be highly motivated, quality-conscious, hardworking and reliable!
The ideal Candidates will have:
- Experience working within the Modular sectors.
- Experience in working within a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Experience of working within an assembly/production line environment.
- Experience of working within a health and safety orientated environment.
- Relevant NVQ's
- Able to use Hand, Air & Power tools.
- Physical fit and able.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good numerical & written abilities.
- Able to read and work to technical drawings specifications.
- Willing to undertake additional when required.
- Monday to Friday 6:00 am until 3:00 pm
- Total 41.5 hours per week.
(Please note these times may vary to suit business demands)
Pay & Benefits:
- Pay: £10.03 - £15.00, depending on experience and positions available,
- Worker of the Month incentives
- Other benefits include access to Reach Resourcing's portal with free, online courses
- Dragon Perks discounts for Reach Resourcing's agency workers, enabling discounts and cashback on retailers and restaurants
- Semi-skilled Joiners
- Semi-skilled Plumbers
- Semi-Skilled Electricians
- Erectors & Boarders
- GRP Laminating operatives & Repairers
- MIG Welders
- Painter and Decorators
- Grouters and Tilers
- Taper & Jointers (dry liners)
To apply, please follow the directions on the website. Alternatively, for more information please call Reach Resourcing on 01482 235100 and ask for Laura or Annie.
Reach Resourcing recruit for Temporary, Temp-to-Perm, and Permanent opportunities working across Manufacturing & Industrial, Engineering & Technical, Sales & Marketing sectors throughout the region.
If this role is not suitable for you, we would be happy to have an informal discussion regarding any future opportunities.
While we will endeavour to respond to every applicant personally, on occasion this is not always possible, therefore, if you have not heard back from us within 14 days of applying, you have been unsuccessful.