Reach Recruitment are now recruiting for a Mortgage Advisor to join one of our renowned Financial Service clients in the Manchester area. This company is a growing family, driven by passion to offer excellence in the services they offer.
The purpose of the role is to provide customers with advice on first and second charge mortgages from our panel of lenders. The Advisor is responsible for recommending products that are beneficial and suitable for customers, whilst complying with business standards is to assist the processing team with mortgage and secured loan applications whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy during any data entry tasks.
- Complete fact finds with customers; gather information on their personal and financial circumstances, as well as what they are looking to achieve with the mortgage.
- Assess customer information collated from the fact find call along with information obtained from electronic searches such as; credit bureau and land registry data.
- Once a customer’s situation is fully understood, source a product from the panel of lenders to base a recommendation considering; suitability, affordability and lenders eligibility criteria using the systems provided.
- Present your recommendation in a personalised manner explaining how it meets the needs of the customer. In the event that no suitable product can be sourced, explain to the customer the reasons why.
- Keep accurate and up to date customer records throughout to provide a clear audit trail of activities undertaken.
- Manage and maintain customer appointments via a diarised call back system.
- Assist Case Managers in the processing of a submitted application as and when applicable.
- Ensure all activities undertaken are compliant with; regulatory obligations, company policies/procedures and training and competency scheme.
- Successful completion of the relevant training program and competency scheme, achieving competent adviser status.
- Good communication and listening skills
- Customer focused
- Punctual, professional and reliable
- Flexible to work with a variety of shifts/hour
- A minimum of 1 years financial service experience
- Fully CeMAP Qualified. (level 3 or equivalent)
- Previous in providing advice in the regulated mortgage industry
- Driven, ambitious and self-motivated
- Ability to work under pressure
What you can expect:
- Salary £40,000
- A fantastic office space with parking, canteen, gym….
- Start 25 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays).
- Additional days holiday for birthday.
- Buy, Sell, Transfer Holidays.
- Eye test vouchers.
This role is remote however the team do work on site at the Manchester (UK) office at Trafford Park around one week a month.
Training will also be conducted on site for the first week in the role so the successful candidate would need to live in a commutable distance.
Please apply by following the directions on CV Library, alternatively for more information and a full outline of the role, call Liz at Reach Recruitment on (phone number removed)
Reach Recruitment recruit for Temporary, Temp-to-Perm and Permanent opportunities working on roles in Industrial, Business Support, Manufacturing, Engineering, Construction, Production and Modular sectors throughout the region. If this role is not suitable for you, we would be happy to have an informal discussion regarding any future opportunities.
While we will endeavour to respond to every applicant personally, on occasion this is not always possible, therefore, if you have not heard back from us within 14 days of applying, you have been unsuccessful.