Reach Resourcing are thrilled to be looking to recruit multiple Multi-Skilled Aftercare Engineers to work on a fixed-term contract.
About the Role:
You will be required to travel to various Holiday Home & Caravan Parks across the UK, to assess and carry out any repairs or damages reported by the customer. Due to the varied nature of the role, the ideal candidates will have previous aftercare experience within the Holiday Home sector, or be multi-skilled.
The Successful applicant would ideally possess:
- A general background in building and maintenance work
- Understanding of basic plumbing knowledge
- Understanding of basic electrical knowledge
- Painting and decorating competence
- Carpentry skills
- Ability to work unsupervised to a high standard
- Excellent customer service skills
Duties will include:
Travelling nationwide (including multiple overnight stays) to attend to a large variety of rectification work including
- Basic Plumbing
- Basic Electrics
- Painting and decorating
- Window and door maintenance
Working Hours & Pay:
- £12.69 - £16.39
- If working away from home - 50 hours per week
- If in the factory - 39 hours per week.
- Please note that hours may vary when working on site.
- Similar duties will be undertaken in a factory environment when not asked to work out on location (if, and when required)
To apply, please follow the directions on the website. Alternatively, for more information please call Reach Resourcing on 01482 235100.
Reach Resourcing recruit for Temporary, Temp-to-Perm and Permanent opportunities working across Manufacturing & Industrial, Engineering & Technical, Sales & Marketing sectors throughout the region.
If this role is not suitable for you, we would be happy to have an informal discussion regarding any future opportunities.
While we will endeavour to respond to every applicant personally, on occasion this is not always possible, therefore, if you have not heard back from us within 14 days of applying, you have been unsuccessful.