Job Title: B2B New Business Sales Executive
Location: Howden, East Yorkshire | Salary: £19,500 (OTE: £30-35K)
Permanent: 40 hours, Monday-Friday
Reach Resourcing is overjoyed to be recruiting on behalf of our well-renowned client, for the position of ‘B2B New Business Sales Executive’! This permanent role offers an attractive commission structure, as well as the opportunity to progress professionally.
Our client is the largest independent online retailer of computer and electrical goods in the United Kingdom, therefore, the role of ‘New Business Sales Executive’ will be vital in the overall achievement of department and overall sales goals.
If you’re someone who thrives on knowing a brand inside and out, and are enthusiastic about creating and nurturing relationships, this new opportunity could be the next exciting step that you’ve been looking for in your sales career.
A glimpse into the role:
For this role, our client is looking for someone who prioritises department objectives and has an undeniable vision.
The role will entail you to work to achieve the department objectives in line with the corporate strategy and vision, whilst continuously improving performance.
The role of the B2B Sales Executive is to prospect and develop new and existing opportunities via outbound telesales activity, by targeting small, medium, and large business customers, schools, universities, and Hospitals.
This can be accomplished using outbound calls to build relationships with potential customers, securing their interest in the products our client has to offer, and closing deals to produce revenue and profit.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Make outbound calls at a level agreed with the Sales Team Leader and/or Sales Manager.
- Meet talk time levels as agreed with the Sales Team Leader and/or Sales Manager.
- Offer quotations to potential business customers.
- Maintain cooperative and productive inter-departmental relationships and procedures in order to deliver exceptional customer services at all times.
- Identify and close opportunities for value-added services sales e.g., configuration, installation, and leasing.
- Liaise with suppliers for product information and E.T.A.s.
- Offer technical support for IT products whenever possible.
- Take personal responsibility for and actively engage in product, system, and skills training and development.
- Take responsibility for determining and satisfying the needs of accounts, ensuring client satisfaction as the basis for further business.
- Produce revenue and profit in line with company and individual targets.
- Encourage clients to visit and use the website.
- Order input to the sales order processing system within our client’s policy and procedure.
- Project a positive image of the brand and the department, always.
- Adhere to stated policies and procedures regarding health and safety in the workplace.
- Adhere to procedures regarding the proper use and care of equipment and materials associated with the role.
- Pursue personal development of skills and knowledge to effectively perform the role.
- Always adhere to the customer due diligence process.
- Taking inbound call queries regarding quotations, technical advice, and product queries.
Technical skills & qualities:
- The ability to type and word-process various documents and electronic information.
- The adeptness to manage, organise and update relevant data using database applications.
- Competence with Microsoft Office and its relevant functions.
- The ability to communicate and convey information by relevant methods both internally and externally to aid and enable group connection and organisational operation.
- The ability to navigate external systems and websites.
Professional skills & qualities:
- Excellent communication skills to deal with a variety of individuals and issues.
- Initiative - the ability to make decisions and follow them through to achieve a perceivable objective.
- Excellent time management.
- Willingness to learn.
- Resilient and flexible team skills.
- The successful candidate will also be results-oriented.
Attitudes and Behaviours
- Attention to detail.
- Dedication to see projects through to completion.
- A positive, "Can Do" attitude.
Benefits – what’s in it for you?
- Bike to work scheme
- Employee discount
- Free gym membership
- On-site free parking
- Subsidised canteen
- 20-day annual leave + bank holidays
- Pension scheme
Apply for this position:
If you’re enthusiastic about sales and are looking to take that next step in your career, then we would be thrilled to discuss the role further.
To apply or find out more about the position of ‘B2B New Sales Executive’ in Howden, please call Amy on 01482 235100 or kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, please apply directly to this position.
Reach Resourcing recruit for Temporary, Temp-to-Perm and Permanent opportunities working across Manufacturing & Industrial, Engineering & Technical, Sales & Marketing sectors throughout the region.
If this role is not suitable for you, we would be happy to have an informal discussion regarding any future opportunities.