Reach Recruitment are working with our client in Hull, who provide fibre network build services not only in the local area but across major UK telecoms companies, for the position of PA.
This role is a new to the business, due to increased business and demand on the senior Director. You will be supporting the Director with multiple administration duties and will be organising daily and weekly diaries. This is a great opportunity to create your position within a well-established business and make this role your own.
- £24,000 - £30,000 dependant on experience
- 25 days holiday allowance plus bank holidays
The role -
- To ensure that the Directors time is utilised efficiently and effectively and is as organised as possible
- To monitor emails and react in a timely manner
- Composing letters, documents and reports
- To coordinate events, activities and travel for the Director as required
- To act as the initial point of contact for the Director in his absence, assessing priorities and re-directing enquiries and requests as necessary
- Draft and prepare letters, documents and reports as appropriate
- To manage diaries for meetings attended by the Director
- To receive, screen and welcome visitors
- To be a point of contact, in order to screen all minor and non-urgent queries
- Minute the meetings of the Management Team and other meetings as required
- Build a strong working relationship across departments
Skills and attributes -
- Ability to prioritise
- Excellent written and oral English with attention to detail, initiative, and the ability to thrive under pressure.
- Savvy with IT systems
- Able to work independently
Hours of work -
Hours of work Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm but there could be some flex on these hours, and hybrid work is available
To apply or find out more about this position please APPLY NOW and we will get back in touch for a confidential chat.
We can't wait to hear from you!
Reach Recruitment recruit for Temporary, Temp-to-Perm, and Permanent opportunities working across Manufacturing & Industrial, Business Support, Engineering & Technical, Sales & Marketing sectors throughout the region.
Reach Recruitment offer a professional and personal take on recruitment. Our dedicated and experienced consultants work in partnership with candidates & clients to ensure the best possible productivity.
If this role is not suitable for you, we would be happy to have an informal discussion regarding any future opportunities.
While we will endeavour to respond to every applicant personally, on occasion this is not always possible, therefore, if you have not heard back from us within 14 days of applying, you have been unsuccessful.