Paid Media Designer / Creative Lead
– Leeds City Centre – £25-32k
Our client is a performance-led digital marketing agency, specialising in launching and scaling aspiring start-ups and disruptor brands across a range of Paid Media channels.
Our client specialises in working with newer brands which is why they have input over early-stage direction from a marketing and brand perspective, opening the door for a more eclectic approach to awareness building and acquisition. The agency is moving through an exciting period of growth amidst an influx of new brand partnerships. Part of the expansion plan is expansion, opening up and exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual to move into a key role within a rapidly growing industry.
We’re on the hunt for someone obsessed with all things digital design to become a key part of our clients growing team. Within Paid Social, creatives, are perhaps the single biggest lever we have available to us in terms of influencing performance. In a sea of busy markets, it’s vitally important we’re able to help the brands we work withstand out through innovative design concepts and strategic thinking.
This role is for someone with demonstrable experience working with brands within the Paid Media space - ideally Paid Social. Designing assets for performance marketing is much more than just aesthetics; it is about interpreting and understanding consumer psychology, implementing a grabbing tone of voice/language direction and ultimately testing, learning and optimising continuously.
As a result, the role involves collaboration with the wider team, translating performance data into logical action points for new rounds of designs and so on.
This role will potentially become a central point for a design team to built around, so an ambition to learn, improve and progress is important.
- Work with the wider team and directly with clients in some instances to shape creative strategy for Paid Media campaigns.
- Translate and work alongside Brand Guidelines for a range of clients housed in many different industries and niches.
- Plan and execute branded Social Assets whilst maintaining a strong understanding of Social design standards and market competition.
- Work closely with the Paid Media team to understand campaign performance and key data points that influence ongoing creative strategy.
- Own the quality, creativity and delivery of projects that you oversee.
- 2+ years experience in an artworking/design role.
- Degree in graphic design, visual arts or something similar.
- Fluency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign).
- Portfolio showcasing examples of work on various social media platforms.
- An understanding of how to design assets specifically for Social Media, ideally paid campaigns for a range of brands.
- A basic understanding of the mechanics of a range of Social Media platforms and their corresponding design formats and media.
- Flexible working.
- Company laptop.
- Employee pension scheme.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Leeds, LS1 5AA: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- Graphic design: 2 years (preferred)
Apply for this position
To apply or find out more about the position of ‘Paid Media Designer / Creative Lead’, please call James oo01482 235100 or kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can't wait to hear from you!
Alternatively, please apply directly to this position and we will get back in touch for a confidential chat.
Reach Recruitment recruit for Temporary, Temp-to-Perm, and Permanent opportunities working across Manufacturing & Industrial, Engineering & Technical, Sales & Marketing sectors throughout the region.
Reach Recruitment offer a professional and personal take on recruitment. Our dedicated and experienced consultants work in partnership with candidates & clients to ensure the best possible productivity.
If this role is not suitable for you, we would be happy to have an informal discussion regarding any future opportunities.
While we will endeavour to respond to every applicant personally, on occasion this is not always possible, therefore, if you have not heard back from us within 14 days of applying, you have been unsuccessful.