Job title: PPC Executive
Location: Old Town, Hull
Salary: up-to £25K, depending on experience
Reach Resourcing is overjoyed to be recruiting on behalf of a well-renowned performance marketing agency.
They’re a team of creative, curious problem solvers who specialize in PPC, Paid Social; SEO, CRO, Creative Content and Web Development.
Are you that person who jumps out of bed in the morning with a natural desire to show up as your best self and make a real difference? Are you looking to be a part of a team where your ideas are valued, and your opinion matters? Do you yearn to be in an environment that supports your growth, development, and makes you feel like one of the family?
Well, you’re certainly in the right place…
Our Hull-based client is looking for people that don’t just want a job, they’re looking for people that want to do great work, people who genuinely want to impress their clients. They’re ultimately looking for people who get excited and a little bit giddy about results and success.
What our client can offer you is a rewarding opportunity with a successful, growing Digital Marketing Agency based in beautiful offices in the Old Town, Hull.
They’re an agency that supports and encourages flexible working and home life balance, they offer unlimited holiday (!) and enjoy a good team social.
You’ll be joining a bunch of passionate, creative, curious problem solvers who love to challenge each other, take risks, and who never standstill.
Our client’s agency is driven by a shared commitment to their values that hold strong in everything that they do and achieve.
If you’re nodding along and getting a little bit fussy at the prospect of being their next new team member, then read on about this exciting new opportunity that we have available.
Seriously, who wouldn’t want to work for a creative, considerate Digital Marketing Agency that truly care?
Calling all number lovers! Do you feel a sense of enormous pride when you craft a spreadsheet of pure art? Reach Resourcing is looking for someone who is a self-confessed excel wizard, naturally curious, keen to learn, ready to grow and don’t take themselves too seriously.
As a part of the PPC team, you will have the opportunity to create exciting campaigns, across various digital channels that will drive growth and results, making a huge impact for their valued clients.
You will have a hands-on approach to daily optimisation of campaigns as well as analysing data, running tests, collaborating on projects, and identifying ways to improve performance.
As a PPC Executive, you will be accountable for the development and implementation of ads across a portfolio of PPC campaigns, you’ll be immersed in the world of Google and Microsoft Ads, Analytics and spreadsheets and more importantly, supported by a team of experienced, like-minded marketeers.
- Analysing client Ads accounts and implementing changes based on data-driven decisions
- Researching keywords, emerging trends, audiences and analysing client competitors
- Building ad campaigns & writing engaging ad copy
- Curating reports and reporting to clients on account performance
- Using & building spreadsheets to analyse data
- Using Google Analytics to identify insights in data to apply to ads campaigns
- Closely monitoring budgets & KPI’s to make sure performance is on track
- Collaborating on new and existing client marketing strategies with the PPC team
- Considering the role that PPC plays within the wider marketing strategy and how that impacts client campaigns
Skills and experience:
- 6 - 18 months PPC experience
- A proficient understanding of spreadsheets
- Experience with Google Ads, Microsoft Ads or Analytics is ideal
- Excellent analytical & mathematical skills
- A growth & process orientated mindset
- Strong attention to detail
- Meticulous organisational skills
- Proactive with initiative to work autonomously
- Comfortable working to tight deadlines
- Solid time management
So, what’s in it for you?
- Unlimited holidays
- Work hard, play hard
- Flexible working - Life happens, they’re flexible
- Progress with the business – They grow, you grow
- Learn from the best - Regular training from seniors
- Physical & Mental Wellbeing Programmes
- Reinvesting back into the team
- Monthly Team Socials - Once a month, every month
Apply for this position:
If you’re hands-on, a strategic thinker and have excellent interpersonal skills, we would be thrilled to discuss this exciting opportunity further with you.
To apply or find out more about the position of ‘PPC Executive’ in Hull, please call our dedicated Marketing Consultant, James on 01482 235100, or kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, please apply directly to this position and we will get back in touch for a confidential chat.
Reach Resourcing recruit for Temporary, Temp-to-Perm, and Permanent opportunities working across Manufacturing & Industrial, Engineering & Technical, Sales & Marketing sectors throughout the region.
Reach Resourcing offer a professional and personal take on recruitment. Our dedicated and experienced consultants work in partnership with candidates & clients to ensure the best possible productivity.
If this role is not suitable for you, we would be happy to have an informal discussion regarding any future opportunities.
While we will endeavour to respond to every applicant personally, on occasion this is not always possible, therefore, if you have not heard back from us within 14 days of applying, you have been unsuccessful.