Purchase Ledger Clerk – Hull – Full Time
Our client provides business information in the form of high-quality data, analytics, and insights to clients across a breadth of industry markets. Headquartered in London with over 20 office locations and 3,500 employees across Europe, North America, APAC and Latin America, they have a truly global footprint. With their finance function based in Hull they currently have a vacancy within the Purchase Ledger department. Now is an incredibly exciting time to join and be part of a Plc finance team, the business is fast-paced, vibrant and ambitious, with opportunities for everyone to develop and succeed.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Processing of supplier invoices
- Ensuring all invoices have purchase orders and have been approved for payment
- Purchase ledger maintenance
- Supplier statement reconciliation
- Running the bi-monthly bacs process
- Liaising with procurement, treasury and the wider business
- Processing of company credit cards
- General administrative support
Skills and Abilities required:
- Experience of working in a similar role
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong excel skills
- Keen to learn and take on new tasks in order to develop skillset
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to respond positively to changing business issues
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and complete work to a high standard under pressure
- A talent to develop and maintain good relationships with colleagues
Apply for this position
To apply or find out more about the position of ‘Purchase Ledger Clerk’, please call James 01482 235100 or kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can't wait to hear from you!
Alternatively, please apply directly to this position and we will get back in touch for a confidential chat.
Reach Recruitment recruit for Temporary, Temp-to-Perm, and Permanent opportunities working across Manufacturing & Industrial, Engineering & Technical, Sales & Marketing sectors throughout the region.
Reach Recruitment offer a professional and personal take on recruitment. Our dedicated and experienced consultants work in partnership with candidates & clients to ensure the best possible productivity.
If this role is not suitable for you, we would be happy to have an informal discussion regarding any future opportunities.
While we will endeavour to respond to every applicant personally, on occasion this is not always possible, therefore, if you have not heard back from us within 14 days of applying, you have been unsuccessful.