Reach Recruitment are proud to announce that we are currently recruiting experienced a Raw Materials Handler to work for our client in the HU9 Hedon Road
Rotating Shifts Monday to Friday
Week 1 - 6.30am - 2.30pm - £11.24
Week 2 - 2.30pm - 10.30pm - £11.24
The ideal candidate must have:
· Good written and numerical ability
· Good manual handling
· Experience on a forklift counterbalance
· Counterbalance licence
· The handling, off-loading, weighing and storage of raw materials deliveries and other deliveries.
· The off-loading and storage of packing materials.
· Storage of pallets.
· The feeding of raw material into the furnace bulk storage silos.
· Handling, screening, and feeding of all sweepings into furnace bulk silos.
· Carrying out routine stock checks as required.
· Loading of customer orders for delivery to customers.
· Reporting any problems to either the Despatch or Production Supervisor.
· Maintaining the yard, roadways, and rear field in a clean and safe condition.
· Maintaining and recording all production information as required including booking out of anything used from Packing or General/Engineering stores.
· Health, safety and welfare of themselves, other work colleagues and visitors to site.
· Carry out any reasonable management request.
For more information, please call 01482235100 and ask for Courtia
Reach Resourcing recruit for Temporary, Temp-to-Perm and Permanent opportunities working Industrial, Manufacturing, Engineering, Construction, Production and Modular sectors throughout the region. If this role is not suitable for you, we would be happy to have an informal discussion regarding any future opportunities.
While we will endeavour to respond to every applicant personally, on occasion this is not always possible, therefore, if you have not heard back from us within 14 days of applying, you have been unsuccessful.