Job Title: Receptionist | Location: Brandesburton | Salary: £19,000
Reach Resourcing is overjoyed to be recruiting on behalf of our client, for a full-time Receptionist.
The successful candidate will be based at our clients’ headquarters in Brandesburton, East Yorkshire, therefore own means of travel is essential.
For this role, we are looking for someone who puts customer care at the forefront of everything they do, but who also thinks instinctively with sales, is administratively savvy and has experience using the Office suite.
Life with our client:
Our client is one of the UK’s leading modular building and offsite construction specialists, delivering exceptional service, innovative products, and outstanding build quality every time.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly successful and expanding market leader, and to work in the fast-paced offsite sector which is transforming UK construction!
The role of ‘Receptionist is to be the frontline point of contact for the business be that telephonically or face to face.
Experience, Qualifications & Training:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- GCSE Maths & English minimum
- IT literacy of Microsoft suite of packages including, Word, Outlook, Excel,
- To greet clients and visitors on arrival, ensuring they sign the visitors register
- To answer all incoming telephone calls via the switchboard in a timeous, polite and professional manner.
- To manage incoming and outgoing post
- To arrange courier services as and when required
- To purchase, issue and control rail vouchers
- To book accommodation and travel as required at an acceptable standard at the most cost-effective rates possible at the time of booking
- To reconcile accommodation and travel spend against corporate credit card statements monthly
- To order all stationery requirements for the company
- To organise the room bookings for all meetings within the company
- To assist, when workload permits, with laminating and binding of documents for staff members.
- To operate the security barrier at the entrance for visitors and deliveries to the site
- Any other administrative tasks supporting any of the Executive committee directors.
If you’re enthusiastic about customer service, then we would be thrilled to discuss the role further.
To apply or find out more about the position of ‘Receptionist’ in Brandesburton, you can call Amy on 01482 235100 or kindly email email@example.com.
Alternatively, please apply directly to this position.
Reach Resourcing recruit for Temporary, Temp-to-Perm and Permanent opportunities working across Manufacturing & Industrial, Engineering & Technical, Sales & Marketing sectors throughout the region.
If this role is not suitable for you, we would be happy to have an informal discussion regarding any future opportunities.