Job title: Recruitment Consultant | Location: Hull | Type: Full Time & Permanent
- 25 days annual leave, plus 8 bank holidays, and a day off for your birthday!
- Healthcare & wellbeing benefits
- Company pension & financial advice
- Car parking allowance
- Training & development plan
- Regular paid social events and activities
- Vibrant city centre office
About Reach Resourcing:
Reach Resourcing is an independent, Hull-based recruitment consultancy. We offer a professional and personal take on recruitment, emphasising excellent service, always.
Our dedicated and experienced consultants work in partnership with candidates and clients to ensure the best possible productivity. We live by the mantra that the best companies have the best people, including ourselves.
With a custom-built software and bespoke training platform, this ensures our candidates are at the forefront of the job market, be that for a short-term placement or a key strategic role.
A glimpse into the role:
Due to continued business growth, we are delighted to now be recruiting for a friendly, passionate, and driven Recruitment Consultant to join our thriving business!
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to take their next steps in their career and become an integral part of the team.
The purpose of the Recruitment Consultant will be an important contributor to Reach Resourcing, your challenge will be to maximise the personal fee income of your desk, achieving agreed revenue targets, activity thresholds and service expectations in line with the Group’s Values and best practice.
To conduct, or provide, highly professional:
- Candidate searches, using the full range of techniques and tools provided by Reach.
- Candidate interviews, identifying aspirations, marketable features, and job search status.
- Job briefings, interview preparation and interview feedback.
- Client/job collateral to candidates.
- Interview arrangements and confirmations.
- Advice and guidance on salary negotiations for a successful outcome.
- Reference checks, checking candidate claims before client submissions and post-placement as appropriate
- To implement a new business sales plan following the agreement with your manager.
- To conduct effective sales meetings.
- To gain client and job exclusivity whenever possible.
- To ensure that CVs and correspondence are highly professional in their appearance.
- To attend client, marketing, and networking events as appropriate.
- To deliver a superior service to clients and candidates in line with best practice and the Group’s Values.
- To build effective personal relationships with both clients and candidates.
- To achieve significant repeat and exclusive business.
- To promote Reach’s reputation positively in the market.
Further duties for the role are as follows:
- Be customer-facing, representing Reach Resourcing as a brand ambassador onsite
- Develop knowledge of client products, services, and capabilities to further understand the client requirements to your best ability
- Provide excellent customer service to both the client and candidates daily
- Flexible in working hours aligned with the on-call phone
- Work towards realistic and achievable KPI’s, keep up to date on compliance and take part in training and development sessions in-house.
Sound good to you?
For an informal, private, and confidential conversation on this exciting new role with ourselves here at Reach Resourcing, please do apply accordingly either by telephone 01482 235100 or kindly email Leon at Reach Resourcing: email@example.com
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Reach Resourcing recruit for Temporary, Temp-to-Perm, and Permanent opportunities working across Manufacturing & Industrial, Engineering & Technical, Sales & Marketing sectors throughout the region.
Reach Resourcing offer a professional and personal take on recruitment. Our dedicated and experienced consultants work in partnership with candidates & clients to ensure the best possible productivity.
If this role is not suitable for you, we would be happy to have an informal discussion regarding any future opportunities.
While we will endeavour to respond to every applicant personally, on occasion this is not always possible, therefore, if you have not heard back from us within 14 days of applying, you have been unsuccessful.