Job Title: Sales Account Manager
Location: Fully Remote
Salary: £18K + commission
Permanent: Monday-Friday (early Friday finish!)
Reach Resourcing is overjoyed to be recruiting on behalf of our reputable, award-winning, retail client, for the position of ‘Sales Account Manager’!
The successful candidate will be passionate about maintaining and building relationships.
This permanent role offers an attractive commission structure and an impressive benefits package. As well as the above, you’ll have the opportunity to progress professionally with a team that genuinely cares.
About the client:
Our client is one of the UK's leading online bathroom retailers, supplying quality bathrooms to consumers and trade customers alike. Founded in 2001, our client has since grown to become one of the UK's most successful pureplay retailers.
We are, therefore, looking for an ambitious and forward-thinking Sales Account Manager to join their rapidly growing team. Your role will be integral in developing the existing Trade Customer base and identifying new opportunities.
A glimpse into the role:
The job involves dealing with new and existing customers. Although this is not a cold-calling role, being able to sell is essential.
Our client is looking for somebody who possesses excellent communication skills, who can upsell and build highly profitable relationships with businesses of all sizes.
The successful candidate will be joining an organisation with ambitious growth plans, who have thrived even through the pandemic, so you can relax knowing you'd be joining a stable company.
Daily responsibilities of the Sales Account Manager:
You will be given a base of customers, ranging from sole traders to large businesses, with a view to you nurturing and developing these accounts.
Desirable Skills & Experience:
- Previous account management experience is essential.
- B2B experience would be beneficial.
- Confident enough to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Not afraid to pick up the phone...this is a Sales Account Manager position, right, it's about building relationships by speaking with people.
- Ambitious, motivated, and a self-starter with proven experience in managing multiple accounts.
- Well organised with an excellent telephone manner and great listening and negotiation skills
- The ability to work to both sales and call targets.
- A self-motivated, determined attitude.
- Experienced working remotely.
- A real hunger to earn.
What’s in it for you?
Working alongside their passionate team, your new role as a Sales Account Manager will feel like so much more than just another job. Our client knows they wouldn’t be where we are today without their team of dedicated and driven colleagues.
With this in mind, they put the health and wellbeing of their employees at the forefront of everything they do.
What our client can offer you:
- Competitive salary, commission, and regular incentives
- Cycle to work scheme
- VP Employee discount
- Discounts off selected brands
- Employee assistance programme
- Life assurance
- Gifts sent directly to your door from our client
- Eye Care Vouchers
- ‘JUST ONE’ Tree donations
- Flexible working hours
- Agile Working
- Culture and Wellbeing Team
- New baby gifts
This UK-based remote role will involve working Monday - Friday with an early finish every Friday. Sounds good right?!
Apply for this position:
If you’re passionate about relationships and sales, then we would be thrilled to discuss the role further.
To apply or find out more about the position of ‘Sales Account Manager’ for an award-winning client, please call Amy on 01482 235100 or kindly email email@example.com.
Alternatively, please apply directly to this position.
Reach Resourcing recruit for Temporary, Temp-to-Perm, and Permanent opportunities working across Manufacturing & Industrial, Engineering & Technical, Sales & Marketing sectors throughout the region.
If this role is not suitable for you, we would be happy to have an informal discussion regarding any future opportunities.