Job title: Sales Administrator
Job type: Permanent | Salary: £21,000 | Location: Hessle
Reach Resourcing is delighted to be working alongside a trusted name within the car dealership world to assist in finding a highly organised, kind, and driven individual to join their team.
Our client requires an experienced, full-time vehicle Sales Administrator to join their established team in Hessle, Hull. This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to advance their career in administration with our growing partner client.
This is a key role within the dealership, as you will deal with the processing of both new, used and trade vehicle sales invoicing.
In addition, the role will entail you to look after various tasks within the sales administration department.
Life with our client:
Our clients' priorities always lie with their customers and people.
From the moment someone walks through the door of any of their dealerships - whether in Hull, Scarborough, or York - you can expect to receive a warm and friendly welcome from all team members, followed by all the support you need in making an informed decision over any new or used cars you choose to purchase.
Having represented both Hyundai and MG for many years, their team of sales advisors and service professionals have the nous and expertise to deliver nothing but the very best service.
As the Sales Administrator you will be responsible for:
- The accurate and efficient processing of invoices for new, used & trade car sales.
- HPI checks on part exchange vehicles.
- Registering/Taxing new and used vehicles using the AFRL system.
- Checking vehicle funding.
- Bringing vehicles into stock from the Manufacturer using the DMS system.
- Updating the MID System for Insurance purposes.
- Setting up used car warranties accurately and efficiently.
- Process reports on Bonus payments/Finance.
- Carry out vehicle stock take.
- Assist accounts with various reports, journals and processes.
- Current experience of working as a Vehicle Sales Administrator in a busy environment working with attention to detail is necessary.
- Competency in numeracy, literacy, and IT
- Knowledge of Pinnacle – Preferable
- Excellent organisational skills, and work well under pressure
- Knowledge of the motor trade
- Excellent customer service skills
40 hours per week
8.30 am to 5.30 pm, Monday to Friday.
- Competitive Salary
- Pension Scheme
- 30 days holiday per annum, Including Bank Holidays
About Reach Resourcing:
Reach Resourcing recruit for Temporary, Temp-to-Perm, and Permanent opportunities working across Manufacturing & Industrial, Engineering & Technical, Sales & Marketing sectors throughout the region.
Reach Resourcing offer a professional and personal take on recruitment. Our dedicated and experienced consultants work in partnership with candidates & clients to ensure the best possible productivity.
If this role is not suitable for you, we would be happy to have an informal discussion regarding any future opportunities.
While we will endeavour to respond to every applicant personally, on occasion this is not always possible, therefore, if you have not heard back from us within 14 days of applying, you have been unsuccessful.