Job title: Sales Business Manager | Location: Hull
Salary: £28-38K, depending on experience
Reach Resourcing is overjoyed to be working exclusively with Promis Life, a specialist life insurance distributor, for the position of ‘Sales Business Manager’!
This is a permanent position based in Hull, with occasional travel to London, when requested.
Promis Life isn’t an ordinary player in the life insurance industry – they like to think of themselves as mums, dads, brothers, sisters, aunts and uncles who also buy insurance.
If you’re driven and energetic, then you could be just the successful candidate that we’re looking for… take a read through the details of this new opportunity below!
About Promis Life:
Our client provides simple and affordable life insurance products to people just like yourself in England. Everything they do is focused on making it easy for the customer and responding to what they need.
They have a unique way of operating and seek to recruit talented individuals with a strong cultural fit into their organisation, who wish to be part of a family-owned business with a high growth aspiration.
Furthermore, Promis Life are a values-based organisation who puts their staff above their shareholders. They believe passionately in the ridiculously simple idea that happy staff deliver happy customers and happy shareholders.
Their people are passionate, opinionated, participative, informal, energetic, caring and highly driven to succeed. They define their values as:
- Passion – an open environment for all discussion where everyone is expected to have at least one opinion on every issue, shout and flap arms if need be to get heard, and never, ever give up!
- Adult – a simple idea of giving full trust and self-determination to each individual to manage their affairs in an open and honest manner.
- Caring – develop meaningful relationships with each other that transcend work and create empathy, understanding and lifelong friendships.
- Fun – when you spend so much time in close proximity to other people it is just so much better to relax, don’t take yourself too seriously and have a laugh!
- Trust – trust is the gel that bonds them all together and lets you know you always have a friend, as well as someone to tell you what you need to hear.
They also believe:
- Life is too short to work with people or in a place you don’t love!
- You should enjoy a state of the art working environment, where both work and play go hand in hand.
If this sounds like you, Promis Life would love to change your life, and you to change theirs!
This is a hands-on role in a fast-paced, lively environment.
This role supports a clear growth plan for the successful candidate and it is based within Promis Life’s sales call centre, located in Hull.
As the Sales Business Manager, you’ll be working alongside the Sales Team. This team as a collective are responsible for the achievement of the company's entire financial revenue stream, through the management of call centre agents.
The Sales Business Manager has responsibility for the leadership of 8 -10 contact centre sales agents. The role provides management support and coaching to our client’s frontline sales team and is integral to the success of sales results. The Sales Business Manager is also responsible for the performance of their team by coaching and managing for successful sales performance.
Quality measures and customer focus as well as a unique culture, make this a very exciting role for those with at least 2 years’ experience in sales management.
Key Day-to-Day Duties at Promis Life:
- Leadership and Culture – Staff engagement & Communications.
- Coaching and development
- Incentive management.
- Team Performance – Individual and team KPI performance, reporting requirements and the ability to analyse and act upon trends. You will lead staff to achieve relevant team targets, ensure staff are hitting individual targets and expectations.
- Quality – Sales Compliance Framework and Business Rules adherence, Data Integrity. The Business Manager will create a positive compliance culture within the sales environment and will be responsible for providing guidance around business rules.
- Ability to develop processes for individual sales teams and document.
- Assist with setting agent KPI’s and CR target expectations.
- Assist with managing monthly commission process.
- Assist with developing senior agent plans and agent development plan.
Who we’re looking for:
- Individuals who are hands-on and eager to get in the thick of things
- Flexible and positive attitude
- High attention to detail
- Proven ability to work to deadlines
- Someone who likes working on multiple tasks at the same time
- Someone who understands the demands of working in a regulated environment
- Team player with good interpersonal skills
- Logical and strategic thinker
- Looking for growth and development to progress their career
Demonstrable Knowledge & Experience:
- Minimum 2 years sales management experience
- Demonstrated leadership capability
- Demonstrated coaching capability
- Thrive on working in a less structured, informal, non-corporate environment
- Direct Sales Management experience
- Dynamic positive person that can think on their feet
- Learning and delivery experience
- Achievement focused
Apply for this position:
If you’re hands-on, a strategic thinker and have excellent interpersonal skills, we would be thrilled to discuss this opportunity further with you.
To apply or find out more about the position of ‘Sales Business Manager’ in Hull, please call Amy on 01482 235100 or kindly email email@example.com.
Alternatively, please apply directly to this position and we will get back in touch for a confidential chat.
Reach Resourcing recruit for Temporary, Temp-to-Perm, and Permanent opportunities working across Manufacturing & Industrial, Engineering & Technical, Sales & Marketing sectors throughout the region.
Reach Resourcing offer a professional and personal take on recruitment. Our dedicated and experienced consultants work in partnership with candidates & clients to ensure the best possible productivity.
If this role is not suitable for you, we would be happy to have an informal discussion regarding any future opportunities.
While we will endeavour to respond to every applicant personally, on occasion this is not always possible, therefore, if you have not heard back from us within 14 days of applying, you have been unsuccessful.