Job Title: Sales Development Representative
Location: Leeds/ Remote & Hybrid working
Salary: £18-22K + uncapped commission
Permanent: 40 hours, Monday-Friday (no evening or weekend work!)
Reach Resourcing is overjoyed to be recruiting on behalf of our well-renowned client, for the position of ‘Sales Development Representative’! The successful candidate will be able to work efficiently to manage their own workload and ultimately, create their own success.
This permanent role offers an attractive commission structure and an impressive benefits package.
As well as the above, you’ll have the opportunity to progress professionally with like-minded, passionate executives, in a community where you can truly thrive.
Sounds pretty great, right? It doesn’t stop there…
About the client:
On paper, our client, Golley Slater, is a national, independent marketing agency that offers clients a simple, tangible promise: to build sales overnight and brands over time, whilst changing behaviours in society.
They have over 60 years of experience working across a wide portfolio, developing new customer acquisition programmes for some of the UK’s largest B2B brands. Further to this, they have been named a Top 20 UK marketing agency!
In practice, they are a deep and diverse pool of professionals that are purposefully configured to serve their clients by their industry sector.
Their sector specialists speak in their client’s language. They know their environment, the marketplace, and understand challenges and insights. Whether they are being challenged with difficult behaviours in society, driving engagement with the business world, or creating connections with consumers, you can be sure that they are already immersed in the world of their client.
A glimpse into the role:
Due to rapid client growth and new business wins, our client is looking for new people to join the team for the role of ‘Sales Development Representative’.
They are looking for strong communicators and problem solvers with an excellent telephone manner. This is a great opportunity for someone to join a thriving lead generation agency at a very exciting time in their journey!
The role is a hybrid between sales and marketing – you will split your time between nurturing warm leads from prospective data and creating new leads through outbound calling and relationship building.
What you will be doing:
- Qualifying and booking meetings for client’s sales teams
- Delivering an enthusiastic and energetic sales approach
- Taking ownership of data management and pipeline
- Maintaining a high standard of quality calls to ensure that our client’s brand is represented professionally
- Understand the business challenges facing our clients’ customers and demonstrate how our clients can help.
Who we want:
As a Sales Development Representative, you are the starting point for all future conversations with our client’s potential customers. We need:
- Enthusiasm and a friendly, positive attitude are essential.
- A positive can-do attitude.
- Someone who is PC literate
- Experience in self-generating leads.
- Ideally to have experience in a similar position booking B2B meetings, UK-wide.
- Someone who can handle responsibility, is self-motivated and be able to manage their own workload with little supervision.
What’s in it for you:
- Uncapped commission structure – the more you sell, the more you earn
- Weekly & monthly incentives designed to drive performance
- The opportunity to gain knowledge across a variety of different sectors, working on some of the UK’s biggest and best B2B brands
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Option to purchase extra holiday
- Life milestone and length of service rewards
- Your birthday off (because nobody wants to spend their birthday working!).
- Hybrid working
- Team social events – pizza lunches, quarterly incentives, open bar tabs.
- Early Friday finish.
- Employee Assistance Programme (includes counselling)
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Life assurance
- Compassionate leave policies
- Pension scheme
- Eye care vouchers and cycle to work scheme
- Keep an eye out for the beer fridge also…
Apply for this position:
If you’re passionate about sales, communication, and love everything that you have read above, then we would be thrilled to discuss this opportunity further with you.
To apply or find out more about the position of ‘Sales Development Representative’ in Leeds, please call James on 01482 235100 or kindly email email@example.com.
Alternatively, please apply directly to this position and we will be thrilled to get back in touch.
Reach Resourcing recruit for Temporary, Temp-to-Perm, and Permanent opportunities working across Manufacturing & Industrial, Engineering & Technical, Sales & Marketing sectors throughout the region.
Reach Resourcing offer a professional and personal take on recruitment. Our dedicated and experienced consultants work in partnership with candidates & clients to ensure the best possible productivity.
If this role is not suitable for you, we would be happy to have an informal discussion regarding any future opportunities.
While we will endeavour to respond to every applicant personally, on occasion this is not always possible, therefore, if you have not heard back from us within 14 days of applying, you have been unsuccessful.