Job title: Sales Executive - Growth | Job type: Permanent
Salary: £21,800k basic | with the opportunity to fast track to £25,250 within 12 months | £40.2k OTE
Location: Cardiff, CF10
Are you looking to make a role your own, to be creative, and to challenge the norm? Reach Resourcing is proud and excited to be recruiting Sales Executives for our well-respected national client.
The primary role will entail the successful candidate to drive new customer acquisition and manage, retain and grow customer revenues through a consultative sales approach. You'll be able to consistently deliver superb responses for customers, across all products and platforms.
Do you display the below behaviours? If so, you'll fit right in with the team.
- Customer Focus
Life with our client:
Every day our clients' news brands - national and regional, in print and online - reach millions of people up and down the country.
They are the UK's largest news publisher, with influential national newsbrands distributed across the length and breadth of the country, and over 100 distinguished regional titles - online, and in print.
Last year alone, our client sold 620 million newspapers, with 5.8 million readers for each one of their brands, per each month.
Their network of over 70 websites provides 24/7 coverage of news, sport and showbiz stories, with a huge 8.1 billion page views per year.
- Drive growth, acquisition and sustained retention of their customer base in order to meet the company sales targets
- Focus on the customer and their business needs
- Ensure consistent use of sales systems and support tools (salesforce, Buzzboard, refract), but always ensuring that these are viewed at POS to add value to the customer and our clients' proposition
- Work with customers to find the best way to reach the right audience with the right message to help them reach their goals and achieve their business objectives
- Provide proof of response and feedback on campaign performance to all of our customers to consistently grow response levels
- Maintain knowledge of market conditions and business sectors
- Utilise previous campaign data to predict trends and patterns, ensuring that the right products are recommended to our customers
- Forecast Revenues based on knowledge of customer base
- Maintain high levels of calls and call duration to achieve KPIs
- Strive to reach and maintain high levels of sales skills to ensure their customers experience with our client is meaningful
- Attend all company training and proactively develop own knowledge and skills to maintain high levels of customer service
- Work collaboratively with Marketing, Content and Fulfillment teams to maintain exceptionally high standards in delivering our customers objectives
- Maintain the highest level of attention to detail when fulfilling customer orders.
- Have clear ongoing sales and service level objectives for each customer
- Act as a role model within their team at all times
Person Specification - Key skills:
- Numeracy and excellent commercial thinking, able to identify and maximise revenue opportunities
- Demonstrable focus on helping customers achieve their goals
- A passion for marketing and advertising
- Keen eye for detail
- Ability to be flexible
- Communication, including written, presentation skills and the ability to bring a concept to life
- Planning and organisation
- The ability to work at a pace
Qualifications & Experience:
- Experience in a customer focussed role is essential
- Experience in a role with a level of autonomy desirable
- Experience of working towards revenue targets via a telesales operation is desirable
- Experience in a marketing environment is desirable.
So, what’s in it for you?
- Attractive base salary, with on-target earnings of up to £40k+
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Defined progression pathway
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free wellbeing apps and coaching support
- Simply Health Health Care Scheme
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Technology scheme
- Lots of high street discounts!
Furthermore, our client believes diversity brings benefits for their customers, business, and their people.
This is why they are committed to being an inclusive employer and encourage applications from all suitable applicants irrespective of background, circumstances, age, disability, gender identity, ethnicity, religion or belief and sexual orientation.
Intrigued to learn more? Here's how to apply:
Do you seek to join a vibrant, hard-working and diverse team where you can truly flourish and excel in your sales career?
To apply or find out more about the position of ‘Sales Executive’, please call Amy on 01482 235100 or kindly email email@example.com.
We can't wait to hear from you to discuss your career advancement.
Alternatively, please apply directly to this position and we will get back in touch for a confidential chat.
About Reach Resourcing:
Reach Resourcing recruit for Temporary, Temp-to-Perm, and Permanent opportunities working across Manufacturing & Industrial, Engineering & Technical, Sales & Marketing sectors throughout the region.
Reach Resourcing offer a professional and personal take on recruitment. Our dedicated and experienced consultants work in partnership with candidates & clients to ensure the best possible productivity.
If this role is not suitable for you, we would be happy to have an informal discussion regarding any future opportunities.
While we will endeavour to respond to every applicant personally, on occasion this is not always possible, therefore, if you have not heard back from us within 14 days of applying, you have been unsuccessful.