Trainee Sales Executive - £20-22k (£3k Bonus Potential)
Reach Resourcing are proud to be working with our Brigg based client. If you are looking to forge a career in sales, this opportunity is perfect, a role has become available for a Trainee Sales Executive to join our clients growing team. In this role, you will be a key point of contact for both existing clients and prospects. The main purpose is to drive existing and new business and you will work closely with other departments to achieve overall targets. If successful, you will be joining an ambitious company that offers progression opportunities and a friendly working environment.
For some more context around this role, we asked our client what it’s like being part of their team: "Our values as a team are built around the needs of our customers with a focus on ensuring that we always deliver the highest standards in the quality of our products and the service we provide."
- To work alongside and report to the Head of Sales
- Answering phone calls and sales queries, directing where necessary
- Acknowledging customers by responding to emails, texts, and phone calls
- Undertaking essential administrative tasks for the Sales team including completing and sending relevant documents
- Generating new sales leads as necessary and look for up sell opportunities with existing customers
- Arranging transport for deliveries and collections and organising the relevant paperwork
- Regularly following up and liaising with current customers to make sure that they are satisfied with a particular product or service received
- Dealing with customer complaints where necessary and resolving issues if appropriate
- Providing any necessary data or reports to the sales team including research into new markets and products
- Excellent communication skills including written and verbal
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Good organisational skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good time management
- Able to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Able to work independently and as a team
- Previous experience in sales is desirable
- Ambition and desire to succeed
- Proactive and ability to problem-solve
- Full UK driver’s license desirable as site visits may be necessary as you progress within the business
Apply for this position
To apply or find out more about the position of ‘Trainee Sales Executive’, please call Sam on 01482 235100 or kindly email email@example.com.
We can't wait to hear from you!
Alternatively, please apply directly to this position and we will get back in touch for a confidential chat.
Reach Resourcing recruit for Temporary, Temp-to-Perm, and Permanent opportunities working across Manufacturing & Industrial, Engineering & Technical, Sales & Marketing sectors throughout the region.
Reach Resourcing offer a professional and personal take on recruitment. Our dedicated and experienced consultants work in partnership with candidates & clients to ensure the best possible productivity.
If this role is not suitable for you, we would be happy to have an informal discussion regarding any future opportunities.
While we will endeavour to respond to every applicant personally, on occasion this is not always possible, therefore, if you have not heard back from us within 14 days of applying, you have been unsuccessful.