Job title: Sales Representative
Location: Brigg, North Lincolnshire
Salary: £25,000 (OTE £30,000-£35,000) | Permanent
Are you a self-confessed organiser? Perhaps, you’re a ‘people person’, who thrives on creating long-lasting, rewarding relationships? If you’re savvy with sales and are looking for that next exciting opportunity, we’re delighted to be sharing a new Sales opportunity located in Brigg, North Lincolnshire!
Reach Resourcing is overjoyed to be recruiting on behalf of our client, a well-recognised name for reliable, specialist chemical gas products. Due to business growth, our client is looking for a passionate, driven, and confident individual to join their expanding team!
Let’s find out more about the client and role, shall we?
Our client has been supplying specialist chemicals and gases for almost 20 years. The company prides itself on offering the optimal ‘blend’ of speciality chemical expertise, exceptional service, and a positive attitude that customers can rely on.
From Refrigeration to Motorsport and Heat Treatment, our client supplies a variety of sectors – this also entails a varied role for the successful candidate, with UK-wide travel and even travel to Europe!
Through investments and acquisitions, our client is also able to offer additional services, such as waste product disposal, hazardous storage facilities, technical support, and training – adding value to their already impressive array of services.
A glimpse into the role:
As a Sales Representative, the successful candidate will showcase excellent communication and negotiation skills.
You should also act proactively to address clients’ needs and facilitate the sale process from beginning to end, giving you complete control of the account.
The right person will contribute to increased sales and help to continue their current exemplary standard of the company-client relationship.
Other key skills to note:
- Exemplary spoken and written communication.
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills.
- Confidence, tact, and a persuasive, yet warm manner.
- Great organisational and time management skills.
- Excellent 'people skills', for working with a range of colleagues and clients.
- The ability to develop lasting professional relationships with clients.
- A professional manner.
The role also includes:
- Working alongside the Sales Manager.
- New business generation and helping to maintain an existing customer base.
- Some UK wide travel (infrequent European travel, COVID permitting).
The following would be of benefit to an applicant:
- Previous experience of sales work, including refrigerants or glycol.
- Driving license (clean preferred but not essential)
- Passport (preferred but not essential)
- Monday to Friday 08:30 am till 17:00 pm. (Also, some non-frequent out of hours work, as required.)
Salary and Benefits:
- 20 paid days holiday, increasing by one day for every complete year of service (max. 5 years).
- Salary - Basic £25,000 with OTE £30,000-£35,000
- Company car
- Company iPhone & MacBook
Apply for this position:
Sound good to you? If you’re driven by sales, we would be thrilled to discuss this opportunity further with you!
To apply or find out more about the position of ‘Sales Representative’ please call Amy on 01482 235100 or kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, please apply directly to this position and we will get back in touch for a confidential chat.
Reach Resourcing recruit for Temporary, Temp-to-Perm, and Permanent opportunities working across Manufacturing & Industrial, Engineering & Technical, Sales & Marketing sectors throughout the region.
Reach Resourcing offer a professional and personal take on recruitment. Our dedicated and experienced consultants work in partnership with candidates & clients to ensure the best possible productivity.
If this role is not suitable for you, we would be happy to have an informal discussion regarding any future opportunities.
While we will endeavour to respond to every applicant personally, on occasion this is not always possible, therefore, if you have not heard back from us within 14 days of applying, you have been unsuccessful.