Job title: Sales Support (Administrative)
Location: Brigg, North Lincolnshire
Salary: £18,000-£22,000 | Permanent
Are you a self-confessed organiser? Perhaps, you’re a ‘people person’, who thrives on working alongside peers?
If you’re looking for that next exciting opportunity, we’re delighted to be sharing a new Administrative opportunity located in Brigg, North Lincolnshire!
Reach Resourcing is overjoyed to be recruiting on behalf of our client, a well-recognised name for reliable, specialist chemical gas products. Due to business growth, our client is looking for a passionate, driven, and confident individual to join their expanding sales team!
Let’s find out more about the client and role, shall we?
Our client has been supplying specialist chemicals and gases for almost 20 years. The company prides itself on offering the optimal ‘blend’ of speciality chemical expertise, exceptional service, and a positive attitude that customers can rely on.
From Refrigeration to Motorsport and Heat Treatment, our client supplies a variety of sectors.
Through investments and acquisitions, our client is also able to offer additional services, such as waste product disposal, hazardous storage facilities, technical support, and training – adding value to their already impressive array of services.
A glimpse into the role:
As a Sales Support Administrator, the successful candidate will showcase excellent communication and be great at carrying out general administrative duties.
You will be a proactive worker, and also have experience working alongside different teams in a bustling environment. The right person will contribute to supporting the sales team specifically, but also aid with the transport and accounts team, when necessary to ensure an excellent experience, always.
Other key skills to note:
- General admin function for directors
- Reception Duties – i.e., answer calls and push through to all departments.
- Sort and distribute post
- Maintain staff holiday sheets and various calendars
- Assistance for transport i.e. Clarke's bookings chasing when busy
- Holiday cover, transport/accounts
- Stationary orders
- Send out letters to customers i.e., price increases, general notifications to assist the sales team
- Maintain customer account forms/send out new ones with T & C’s, identify when contracts are up for renewal
The role also includes:
- Working alongside the directors, sales managers, and other teams.
- Some UK wide travel
The following would be of benefit to an applicant:
- Previous experience of sales work, including refrigerants or glycol.
- Driving license (clean preferred but not essential)
- Passport (preferred but not essential)
- Monday to Friday 08:30 am till 17:00 pm. (Also, some non-frequent out of hours work, as required.)
Salary and Benefits:
- 20 paid days holiday, increasing by one day for every complete year of service (max. 5 years).
- Salary - Basic £18,000-£22,000
- Company MacBook
Apply for this position:
Sound good to you? If you’re a motivated and hardworking individual, we would be thrilled to discuss this opportunity further with you!
To apply or find out more about the position of ‘Sales Support (Administrative)’, please call Amy on 01482 235100 or kindly email email@example.com.
Alternatively, please apply directly to this position and we will get back in touch for a confidential chat.
Reach Resourcing recruit for Temporary, Temp-to-Perm, and Permanent opportunities working across Manufacturing & Industrial, Engineering & Technical, Sales & Marketing sectors throughout the region.
Reach Resourcing offer a professional and personal take on recruitment. Our dedicated and experienced consultants work in partnership with candidates & clients to ensure the best possible productivity.
If this role is not suitable for you, we would be happy to have an informal discussion regarding any future opportunities.
While we will endeavour to respond to every applicant personally, on occasion this is not always possible, therefore, if you have not heard back from us within 14 days of applying, you have been unsuccessful.